SEC Tournament Men vs. Texas A&M Game Thread

So Price started and hit 2 shots, and got a nice assist. Gets subbed out at the first stop in action and I don't think he has been back in since. :dunno:/>

He also gave up about 12 points on the defensive end... Can't keep up. His leg is still an issue.

LOL no he didn't.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can blame coaching all you want, but the difference in the game is missing open shots. That is not coaching. its the story of the season. We missed a dink lay-up, and they turn around and hit a contested 3...

Ok, I'll bite here out of frustration of all your blatant disregard for coaching to be any part of the problem for this team. This is not against you as a person, and you are free to support your opinion without any tangible evidence whatsoever to back it up...

Ok, I get it, our guys are terrible, they miss open shots, they can't rebound, they can't keep up defensively....three years here and the one responsible for getting players here who don't do the aforementioned things can't seem to find their replacements? What happens when this senior class leaves and people can't blame the old regime anymore and we still miss wide open shots, can't rebound, and can't keep up defensively? Will we still blame the players who would not be here if the head man hadn't said "Hey, you have the ability to play for Auburn." Oh well, let the blind be blind with whatever disgusting, pathetic sunshine they can muster in this situation.

So Price started and hit 2 shots, and got a nice assist. Gets subbed out at the first stop in action and I don't think he has been back in since. :dunno:/>

He also gave up about 12 points on the defensive end... Can't keep up. His leg is still an issue.

LOL no he didn't.

LOL... The kid has a broken leg! He couldn't keep up for 5 mins, let alone the whole game.

A&M turnover....Denson goes to the basket and draws the foul. Shooting 2... 1st good, 2nd - no good,. 58-53.

ADT goes up with one hand in traffic and gets rejected. If only someone would coach him/reprimand him for not going up with two hands in traffic to protect the ball...but I forgot, his coaches are blameless, he's just a bad player...sick of this more support for a coach than a basketball program mess....I'm out...War Eagle

LOL no he didn't.

LOL... The kid has a broken leg! He couldn't keep up for 5 mins, let alone the whole game.

If he had a broken leg he wouldn't even be in uniform much less in the game.

LOL no he didn't.

Have you ever had a stress fracture in your tibia? I have... We're talking about nagging pain for months. I couldn't imagine running up and down the basketball floor.

LOL no he didn't.

Have you ever had a stress fracture in your tibia? I have... We're talking about nagging pain for months. I couldn't imagine running up and down the basketball floor.

his stress fracture was in his foot not his tibia. A stress fracture in his FOOT doesn't translate to a broken leg as you alluded too.

And the #14 seed goes down in a slugfest. Game. Set. Match. This dead horse has been put out of its misery at least. Dang Lebo and Cliff's fault again. :)

Archived