SEC Tournament Men vs. Texas A&M Game Thread

Ole Robert Chubbert... Goodness; I can't figure out why ADT isn't getting significant playing time

because Chubb is clearly the better player of the two.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not a moving screen. It's a blocking foul away from the ball. It takes contact for there to be a foul. I wish announcers would read the rule book.

Well, these are the guys that got the opening round 9:00 game featuring the tourneys very first ever 14 seed. They're doing pretty good just to stay awake. Ha!

In a sense, I'll be glad when Chubb graduates, then people can start placing the blame where it belongs...on the coach. Chubb is the best we have for his position, if you don't find that acceptable, blame Barbee.

That's not a moving screen. It's a blocking foul away from the ball. It takes contact for there to be a foul. I wish announcers would read the rule book.

Well, these are the guys that got the opening round 9:00 game featuring the tourneys very first ever 14 seed. They're doing pretty good just to stay awake. Ha!

Yeah, what the heck is up with the tip off time? SEC basketball is pretty snooze-tastic and putting it so late isn't going to help.

that's all well and good, but you'll hear the exact same thing in the championship game sunday. :lol:

Got the lead down to 6

anybody else's video flickering like crazy? It's done this all basketball season on my local SEC network affiliate.

defensive lapse twice in a row....

anybody else's video flickering like crazy? It's done this all basketball season on my local SEC network affiliate.

I watch on WTTO out of Bammerham and having no issues.

Goodness gracious; I'm just wondering if nothing is working, why not develop next years team by getting these young guys more playing time? Nothing else has worked, time to be a coach Barbee, not a routine follower

I'm watching on WAMY (whatever the heck that is) here in Huntsville. It's a tad blurry but seems alright.

Well fellas, I'm on EDT and have to get to bed so I can function tomorrow. Rally them in the second half and pull this one out for the first big upset of the tourney! WDE!

Still in it at the half, maybe we can start out hot and maintain it. It's not like A&M is a top flight squad. It's anybody's game right now.

Night,.....Good luck, I believe in miracles. :nopityA: but just in case War Eagle!

Archived