Auburn versus #2 Vandy, Game 1

s'okay. about what i expected. Now we split over the weekend.

Like your optimism :) waiting for the sky is falling cuz we lost to number 2 team with a five hitter crowd

A solid game by AU..need one of the remaining two however.

Like your optimism :)/> waiting for the sky is falling cuz we lost to number 2 team with a five hitter crowd

What sky is falling? I didn't expect us to win and we didn't win. For me, the sky fell on Pawloski when he failed to accomplish anything with that great bunch of hitters that fell into his lap in '09 and '10.

I still go to the games and still support the team, but I do that with the full knowledge that our manager does not have what it takes to win important games. That sky fell a long time ago and anybody that cares to watch a few games will see pieces sky laying all around on the ground of Hitchcock Field.

Battled well tonight. And I dont think the sky is falling or has fallen, we've started off well and have put ourselves in good position to do well this year, just keep being patient AU fans, it's coming

Like your optimism :)/> waiting for the sky is falling cuz we lost to number 2 team with a five hitter crowd

What sky is falling? I didn't expect us to win and we didn't win. For me, the sky fell on Pawloski when he failed to accomplish anything with that great bunch of hitters that fell into his lap in '09 and '10.

I still go to the games and still support the team, but I do that with the full knowledge that our manager does not have what it takes to win important games. That sky fell a long time ago and anybody that cares to watch a few games will see pieces sky laying all around on the ground of Hitchcock Field.

I don't remember specifically calling you out so not sure why your tone started off like tt did (I'm sure I read it wrong though, after all, can't tell tone thru words)...but I see it didn't take you long for your Coach Pawlowski is terrible drivel. I don't like this type of discussion because it gets beat to death all the time, but ill bite again. He has a regional appearance (say it's under Slater's players or whatever but he coached them there) after Auburn had gone way too long without having one before his term. Could/should we have gone further? Maybe, but we completed the first step of making it there. Has he made it there since? Nope. Am I a little restless of it? Yes, I want one this year. I am not a full, on board Pawlowski supporter. I disagree with his decisions at times, but he's getting paid to make them. I do not however, blame all of the team's woes on him. Just because we did not get our 16-0 pre conference "easy" schedule doesn't mean we've been shot for a regional. The season will play itself out, and then at the end ill let my opinion be swayed, not take every loss until then to harp on an already tired agenda. War Eagle.

I don't remember specifically calling you out so not sure why your tone started off like tt did (I'm sure I read it wrong though, after all, can't tell tone thru words)...but I see it didn't take you long for your Coach Pawlowski is terrible drivel. I don't like this type of discussion because it gets beat to death all the time, but ill bite again. He has a regional appearance (say it's under Slater's players or whatever but he coached them there) after Auburn had gone way too long without having one before his term. Could/should we have gone further? Maybe, but we completed the first step of making it there. Has he made it there since? Nope. Am I a little restless of it? Yes, I want one this year. I am not a full, on board Pawlowski supporter. I disagree with his decisions at times, but he's getting paid to make them. I do not however, blame all of the team's woes on him. Just because we did not get our 16-0 pre conference "easy" schedule doesn't mean we've been shot for a regional. The season will play itself out, and then at the end ill let my opinion be swayed, not take every loss until then to harp on an already tired agenda. War Eagle.

Five years ago I was where you are now, in a "lets give him a chance" mode. After watching the same things for five years, he's used up all his credit with me. Though like the proverbial blind hog he may find an acorn ever so often I do not see Pawloski ever having a consistent, winning team.

"Making a regional" should not be that big of a challenge. 64 teams go to a regional every year, yet we've been once in Paw's term. Steve Renfroe did better and he got fired after four years!

Archived