Auburn versus #2 Vandy, Game 1

Anyone know if the online video App will work? If not, anyone know if there is a place online to watch?

Koger got rattled after a 2 out homerun. Walked a guy, fell behind 3-0 on another before allowing an RBI double...2-0 Vandy headed B1

What is it with Auburn giving up big hits on 0-2, 1-2 pitches the last couple of years? Vandy homered on a 1-2 pitch.

Tough pitcher..but then again, we didn't hit those Div II guys that well either. I have a feeling that Vandy is not the kind of team that gives away a few runs during a game...gonna have to earn them against this team.

Tough pitcher..but then again, we didn't hit those Div II guys that well either. I have a feeling that Vandy is not the kind of team that gives away a few runs during a game...gonna have to earn them against this team.

These first two weekends are critical. Really need a 3-3 streak against number 2 and number 3 in the nation

Well the got the base runner...now some runs.

AU pitching held them once they got past afew early innings. We won't win many by scoring only one or two runs.

B9 need a rally. AU set down the last 20 VU batters, just two bad pitches by Koger tonight and getting behind early in the count

AU pitching held them once they got past afew early innings. We won't win many by scoring only one or two runs.

Agreed, however tonight ran into an Ace of an Ace. If it continues throughout the weekend ill be in your camp. With only 4 strikeouts tonight for the game and some hard hit balls right into gloves, I'm just interested to see what the rest of the weekend brings

Archived