Wofford Game

wow people who post on here seem to think that Auburn has been even decent in baseball after Baird's era.....really....really...at least Pawlowski has brpught a tad of respectability to your program the last 5 years...one of the better recruiters willing to leave the southeast in search of talent..and you havent noticed, recruitment classes have been very good (true most have not hit campus) but should you recruit less qualified players? I think for college baseball, you have one of the best in the business.....clean program, great kids and a tad on the tough side....other than a upperclassman, you have a relatively young team. Hang tight, this baseball will do somethings....its early still and good win tonight in College station....Don't forget, the schedule pitted AU against 2 top 5 times in the 1st two series. Tomsha will be a stud, pitching is getting there, defense still suspect in the infield, but outfield is strong and behind the plate is strong. Baseball is a game of streaks, I think Auburn will start hitting, they certainly have the potential, and when it does, I see a decent run and the boys that have committed next year are some real talent and most will make it too campus...

I hope you are correct.

But I'll take a MLB pitcher's opinion over a college athlete's.

By the way, pitchers are flakes. That's why they make awful managers (inference intended). He's not left handed also, is he?

Nope. Not a flake either. A very successful and RESPECTED businessman now, with a college degree and everything. You'd know him if I said his name.

I love talking baseball with him.

Archived