2015 3* WR JUCO Jaron Locke (Idaho signee)

RunInRed

Does anyone know where things stand with him? Would we take his commitment right now? I wouldn't think so but this is one of those that I will have to defer to our coaching staff on. Not sure where that footage in his Highlight Reel is from. He doesn't attend an actual HS, I believe ASA is akin to IMG Academy in FL.

I hate using that word, committable, yet it and the ever popular Silent Committment have become acceptable terms in the recruiting world. It would be akin to announcing a Kickoff as happening around Noonish. Yet we are so desperate for info on HS kids that these terms have taken root. Also, contemplate the fact we are discussing an otherwise average WR with his own thread. I need help!!

I hate using that word, committable, yet it and the ever popular Silent Committment have become acceptable terms in the recruiting world. It would be akin to announcing a Kickoff as happening around Noonish. Yet we are so desperate for info on HS kids that these terms have taken root. Also, contemplate the fact we are discussing an otherwise average WR with his own thread. I need help!!

Look at his profiles. He does not have any kind of offer yet. That's why I only concentrate on recruits that have an offer otherwise my brain would be completely cluster****** on a daily basis.

Look at his profiles. He does not have any kind of offer yet. That's why I only concentrate on recruits that have an offer otherwise my brain would be completely cluster****** on a daily basis.

Oh, I was under the impression you already thought you're brain to be cluster******. ;D

Archived