The real story about UA QB Guillion

tgr4lfe

Info I have from around T'town is that Guillion has been benched for more than an apparent 'injury'. I have heard he has been benched for telling Coach Shula "We could probably win if you would get some receivers to catch the ball for me!!" Have any Bammers heard anything like this??? Just wondering.

Info I have from around T'town is that Guillion has been benched for more than an apparent 'injury'.  I have heard he has been benched for telling Coach Shula "We could probably win if you would get some receivers to catch the ball for me!!"  Have any Bammers heard anything like this???  Just wondering.

123439[/snapback]

Baseless rumor. Sorry...

Of course it doesn't matter, we will beat the elephant poop out of them anyway, I was just wondering if any of the Bama folks had heard such???

Info I have from around T'town is that Guillion has been benched for more than an apparent 'injury'.  I have heard he has been benched for telling Coach Shula "We could probably win if you would get some receivers to catch the ball for me!!"  Have any Bammers heard anything like this???  Just wondering.

123439[/snapback]

Baseless rumor. Sorry...

123446[/snapback]

Totally agree with you.

Where've you been BG?

I've been paying homage to your wisdom in my signature all week long. Where's the love?

I've been around...you know all the bama bashing gets me rilled up...and i dont want the new AU fans to see the side of me that is the exception to my normal friendly self. :)

Just for you bg:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :hug:

You are my FAVORITE uat fan ! ! !

:D

not a baseless rumor about gilligan and hula getting into it on the sideline.....pennington's mama works at the dentist office in fayette and that is where my neighbor gets his teeth fixed...according to her,gilligan was not pleased with how he was being communicated to by hihs position coach and expressed his displeasure to coach hula.....there is where the benching took place....if the bammerboobs don't like it, they can plant their nasty lips somewhere close to the middle of my butt.....don't call me a liar about this,call penningtons mama and tell her....this is a very legit story.....no matter who plays, they are both pitiful

not a baseless rumor about gilligan and hula getting into it on the sideline.....pennington's mama works at the dentist office in fayette and that is where my neighbor gets his teeth fixed...according to her,gilligan was not pleased with how he was being communicated to by hihs position coach and expressed his displeasure to coach hula.....there is where the benching took place....if the bammerboobs don't like it, they can plant their nasty lips somewhere close to the middle of my butt.....don't call me a liar about this,call penningtons mama and tell her....this is a very legit story.....no matter who plays, they are both pitiful

123485[/snapback]

My neighbor has a cousin who is friends with someone who has a friend that is the next door neighbor to the wife of Jason Campbell's Dad's barber. He said that Campbell had a hang nail and wouldn't be able to play.

:rolleyes:

:big:

:blink:

:poke:

I can't speak for uat "players, but, As for the TIGERS, well, REAL MEN :au:

Don't have hangnails ! ! ! ! :P

My first cousin's babysitter has a dog that gets groomed by a lady that used to be friends with this guy that owned a convenience store near the town where Darby played pee-wee football.

Anyway, he heard from this girl that used to know a guy who was a janitor at a frat house at Alabama. And he heard that the real reason Francione had trouble relating to his QB's was because he only had one nut.

Ya'll heard anything on that???

My first cousin's babysitter has a dog that gets groomed by a lady that used to be friends with this guy that owned a convenience store near the town where Darby played pee-wee football.

Anyway, he heard from this girl that used to know a guy who was a janitor at a frat house at Alabama.  And he heard that the real reason Francione had trouble relating to his QB's was because he only had one nut.

Ya'll heard anything on that???

123516[/snapback]

Yeah, I heard that same thing! :blink::roflol:

It is difficult to keep up with that revolving door on the "coaches" office at the smaller school in west al. :D

I've been around...you know all the bama bashing gets me rilled up...and i dont want the new AU fans to see the side of me that is the exception to my normal friendly self. :)

123477[/snapback]

AW shucks, BG...no one would think ill of you......as far as you know. :big:

123485[/snapback]

My neighbor has a cousin who is friends with someone who has a friend that is the next door neighbor to the wife of Jason Campbell's Dad's barber. He said that Campbell had a hang nail and wouldn't be able to play.

:rolleyes:

:big:

:blink:

:poke:

123493[/snapback]

Now who can argue with that??!! Not only is it genuine frontier giberish..... :lol:

I think he has had contact with an agent and if he plays Alabama will have to forfeit.

123592[/snapback]

What type of agent? Home owners or Auto? B)

5) No "unsubstantiated" rumors. Rule of thumb, if you dont have a link for it, dont post it. Keeps the Blue Sky to a minimum. Even if you site from another Forum, that is okay. Just dont hallucinate new rumors. We are not Tider Insider.

I know it's Iron Bowl week, but come on. Crap like this just ruins the kid's reputation because inevitably someone will read it and go on always thinking he was trash.

We have a rule around here about rumors. Mods? :au:

Archived