AUsome photo

Richard78

Amazing pic! This is the first time I have seen this. It takes a great camera to have that clarity. That is cool!

Kinda makes me feel bad for Spirit though. One crash into the press box and hasn't gotten a start since.

I thought he would start the Ole Miss game because of the military appreciation day

Amazing pic! This is the first time I have seen this. It takes a great camera to have that clarity. That is cool!

And a damn good photographer. Give me the best camera in the world and I couldn't get that shot 1 time out of 100. Kudos to Jim Orr.

Kinda makes me feel bad for Spirit though. One crash into the press box and hasn't gotten a start since.

I like the golden eagle much more than the bald eagle.

I like the Golden Eagle better too. The Golden Eagle is bigger and likes to nest in cliffs. The Golden is also found across the Northern hemisphere while the Bald Eagle is only found in North America.

Nova is an amazing creature....

NovaandHandlers_zps0651ef9a.jpg

I know. Me too. Gus said it was a new day though. I guess not for Spirit. Nova may be bigger and better but shouldn't Spirit get a second chance? So he buzzed the upper deck and smacked into the skyboxes. Haven't we all made a mistake at some time?

Auburn's eagle has traditionally been a golden eagle. Nova is officially recognized as "War Eagle VII". Just as there is only one Mike the Tiger in Baton Rouge and only one Smokey in Knoxville (or one Uga in Athens), there's only one official War Eagle in Auburn. I'm glad we have Spirit ready to fill in from the bench, but our starter is and should always be a golden eagle!

Archived