FSU is the best team in the country

TastesLikeChicken

If they play Stanford, Stanford will steam roll them. Stanford is pretty solid. I don't think Stanford is that overrated.

Stanford's gotten really awful QB play this year. I think they have a good, not elite, defense, and a decent running game. Their last 4 games were: 3 point win over Washington, loss to Utah, 14 point win over a battered UCLA, and an 8 point win over Oregon St.

I think this is a good Stanford team, but not the same Stanford team of the last few years. And how they lose to an unranked team and then are back to their previous spot 2 weeks later is beyond me.

So, after last night's game, you still think Stanford's QB is awful? Just goes to show, on any given Saturday. You don't have to be the best team in the country, only the better team on the field at the time. I love CFB.

If they play Stanford, Stanford will steam roll them. Stanford is pretty solid. I don't think Stanford is that overrated.

Stanford's gotten really awful QB play this year. I think they have a good, not elite, defense, and a decent running game. Their last 4 games were: 3 point win over Washington, loss to Utah, 14 point win over a battered UCLA, and an 8 point win over Oregon St.

I think this is a good Stanford team, but not the same Stanford team of the last few years. And how they lose to an unranked team and then are back to their previous spot 2 weeks later is beyond me.

So, after last night's game, you still think Stanford's QB is awful? Just goes to show, on any given Saturday. You don't have to be the best team in the country, only the better team on the field at the time. I love CFB.

If BamaGrad is 'right' about Stanford, then he may be 'right' about all his other premises...WAR EAGLE and GEAUX TIGERS!

Yeah, he's not great. He had a couple of decent throws, but he only completed 7 passes for 103 yards. I think 0 in the second half. That Oline won the game for them.

And you're right, the unexpected is what makes it fun.

FSU is untouchable. Simply amazing display of talent every week!

Poor bg....only a few posts back....."Best team on the field"......He can't even keep up with his own lies......Way too funny....hehehehe

BTW....How much $$$ is too much for a coach to "loan" a player?....hehehehe

Archived