Slow Motion Video of the Miracle

AEAugirl

MiracleinJordan-HareII_zpsa3d02406.jpg

Also notice at the end when RL is in the endzone...just looking cool into the crowd as the thunderous applause crashes down on him. Never even flinched or reacted...damn cool.

Living the moment. Soaking it up.

Watching it again in slo mo, I think of what RL said to NM during the timeout. "Give me the ball" Then I see where NM passes up the chance to deliver it to Coates & chooses to heave the ball to RL. I think NM had sweaty hands as he delivered a wobbly pass that I saw to be a lil short. I'd expect it to be out in front of RL. Notice the tight spiral after it's tipped..lol

I'd also like to know what in the world is RL doing not seeking & going up after the ball at its highest point? It's like he expected to just keep running to catch the deflected ball in flight because he knew it was a lil short & it would reach his hands after GA deflected it.

It seems like divine intervention yall. D-I-V-I-N-E!

WAR EAGLE RICARDO!!!

Also notice at the end when RL is in the endzone...just looking cool into the crowd as the thunderous applause crashes down on him. Never even flinched or reacted...damn cool.

Interesting that Nick and RL were probably the calmest two on either side! Probably why they made the play.

The only person cooler was stadium announcer Ric Smith, "Marshall's pass complete to number five Ricardo Louis for the Auburn touchdown". You obviously have to go to one of the sideline replays to hear him, but he's just all business. I love that voice.

Interesting that Nick and RL were probably the calmest two on either side! Probably why they made the play.

The only person cooler was stadium announcer Ric Smith, "Marshall's pass complete to number five Ricardo Louis for the Auburn touchdown". You obviously have to go to one of the sideline replays to hear him, but he's just all business. I love that voice.

All very good points. All 3 guys acting like they've been there before, even though nobody's ever really been there before.

I wonder how much of that is being cool, and how much of that is just him trying to process what the heck just happened. My mind wasn't able to process it in time, and I about lost it.

Don't mess with my high, man. It was cool nonetheless... :bananadance:

I wonder how much of that is being cool, and how much of that is just him trying to process what the heck just happened. My mind wasn't able to process it in time, and I about lost it.

Don't mess with my high, man. It was cool nonetheless... :bananadance:

No attempt to do that. I too think it's awesome if he was just all "What did you guys expect?" to the student section.

@.38 Look how open Sammie was. I think he would have score too if he had been passed to. We need NM to make better decisions.

This way was a lot more fun.

Maybe we need to see more slow-mo play. The offensive line looks almost pro on this throw. Everyone is doing their part and looking to see if they can do more. Every single offensive line player did their job and more. Yeah, yeah - we caught the ball and won but one mistake on that line would have cancelled everything. Loved the music also. This was nicely done.

I'm 47 years old with three kids. I shoot ducks, dip skoal (occasionally), drive a truck and can handle myself pretty well when needed (the last time it was needed was about 10 years ago in a bar in bham south side but I still think I'm as good once as I once was ). Yet, when I watch this video I almost come to tears. Seriously, I watched it five times and dam_ near cried each time. Does this make me a wuss?

Everyone (mostly bammers) keep trying to say that if Uganda doesn't touch it that it would fall short.wrong Louis is actually between NM and the defenders and the ball is about head high on him when uga touches it. They will say anything to try not to show their fear.but make no doubt it is there and growing WDE

Good to see the O line dominating the ends.

Good to see NM step up and throw.

Sad to see SC standing at the 50 yd line looking like he just lost his best friend.

RL was looking for the ball over his shoulder the whole time, just took him a sec to draw a bead on it!

Little doc

in golf you have to be able to see it

in football you got to want it

Watching it again in slo mo, I think of what RL said to NM during the timeout. "Give me the ball" Then I see where NM passes up the chance to deliver it to Coates & chooses to heave the ball to RL. I think NM had sweaty hands as he delivered a wobbly pass that I saw to be a lil short. I'd expect it to be out in front of RL. Notice the tight spiral after it's tipped..lol

I'd also like to know what in the world is RL doing not seeking & going up after the ball at its highest point? It's like he expected to just keep running to catch the deflected ball in flight because he knew it was a lil short & it would reach his hands after GA deflected it.

It seems like divine intervention yall. D-I-V-I-N-E!

WAR EAGLE RICARDO!!!

That's because when Nick scratched out the play in the dirt during the huddle, he told RL, "I know these guys ... I used to be one of them ... they'll tip the ball up instead of batting it down, so you just need to watch for the deflection and you've got an easy TD."

So, ever since I saw the replay the 1st time, I've been waiting for a GIF of the guy dancing in the end zone at 1:51 in this video. Seems like the most natural GIF in the world.

Archived