Polls - for Week 15

FHeal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. OSU is only 40 points ahead of us. Not bad. MSU will hopefully beat them but even if they go undefeated I like our chances.

Of importance for me is the fact that we're one of only two schools to have 1st place votes...tOSU has ZERO.

That speaks volumes of public perception.

Win Saturday and book our plane tickets boys!

Who is the coach or coaches that did not vote us in top 25? Our hi was #3 and our low was NR. That is big time spineless at best and BS if it is to cook the books.

I think a win next week secures our trip to the BCSCG no metter what OSU does. The gap narrowed too much for us not to jump them.

Who is the coach or coaches that did not vote us in top 25? Our hi was #3 and our low was NR. That is big time spineless at best and BS if it is to cook the books.

That is each teams hi and low mark of the season, not in this poll.

If we are only around 25 points back of OSU in the Harris Poll as we are the coaches, I think the computers move us into number two this week.

If not this week, then after we beat Mizzou, we will move ahead. Computers will likely have us #1, ahead of both tOSU and FSU. I'm thinking tOSU will be around 4 in computers. That could put us into #2. (FYI, Coaches Poll percentages: tOSU .9432, AU .9271)

Coaches Poll:

1. Florida State (12-0) (1546 points) (58 first-place votes)

2. Ohio State (12-0) (1462) (4 first-place votes)

3. Auburn (11-1) (1437)

4. Alabama (11-1) (1333)

5. Missouri (11-1) (1315)

6. Oklahoma State (10-1) (1248)

7. Baylor (10-1) (1100)

7. South Carolina (10-2) (1100)

9. Michigan State (11-1) (1037)

10. Stanford (10-2) (1034)

How in the heck could 4 coaches give OSU first place votes. They haven't played a Top 10 team in 5 years. We just be the unanimous 1st place team and got none.

That is each teams hi and low mark of the season, not in this poll.

Cool, that makes me feel better. Thanks!

Coaches Poll:

1. Florida State (12-0) (1546 points) (58 first-place votes)

2. Ohio State (12-0) (1462) (4 first-place votes)

3. Auburn (11-1) (1437)

4. Alabama (11-1) (1333)

5. Missouri (11-1) (1315)

6. Oklahoma State (10-1) (1248)

7. Baylor (10-1) (1100)

7. South Carolina (10-2) (1100)

9. Michigan State (11-1) (1037)

10. Stanford (10-2) (1034)

How in the heck could 4 coaches give OSU first place votes. They haven't played a Top 10 team in 5 years. We just beat the unanimous 1st place team and got none.

How many Big-Gripe Coaches have ballots?

Last week we were 81 points behind OSU, this week we are 25 points behind them in the Coaches Poll.

Last week OSU had 1428 pts and we had 1268... Difference of 160 pts in the coaches.

If we are only around 25 points back of OSU in the Harris Poll as we are the coaches, I think the computers move us into number two this week.

I think a win next week secures our trip to the BCSCG no metter what OSU does. The gap narrowed too much for us not to jump them.

I am going to say it now. we will be #1 in the computers this week. which will put us #2. and yes there will be a meltdown in Ohio tonight! as long as we take care of Mizzou we go to the BCSCG

Archived