BCS Countdown Show

AuburnGrad97

Wow! Lou just gave AUburn some love.

Must be on his meds tonight. He was spewing some equine fecal matter last night about bama being ranked higher. Time for pawpaw Holths to wander off and not come back.

Very limited talent on our D, Lou?

:lmao:/>

They were talking about getting a pass rush and needing one? 30, 55, & 10 says, "hello!"

Love to hear our guys getting no respect. Like true Auburn men, they love to earn it!

Look guys, they have no choice but to pump up the matchup now. As much they would rather have FSU and OSU , they're stuck with us. When we win, they will really be sick!

Jack Ebling of Lansing, MI (covers the Spartans) voted bama over Auburn in the Harris Poll. This was the ONLY 3rd place vote for Auburn in that poll. Interesting to say the least...

All 4 of them were spewing Auburn love, They have no choice but to give respect to our running game and Oline now that TOSU proved they couldn't hang with a real team. Leaving AU in the title match, now they have to sell both teams to pump up the game and sell to the audience.

Palluc, how ever you spell it, has been having a jiz fest about Auburn since we beat bama. he was just hung up on undefeated's going to the BCSNCG. Now that we are in, he can spew the excitement he has had since watching us beat bama and Mizzou.

I'm loving listening to them argue about how to stop Auburn's run game.

Did anyone notice holtz was wearing a gold shirt with red tie?

There is no way that bag of dust dresses himself. He is lucky if he remembers to change his depends regularly.

True -- Pollack has been perhaps our strongest supporter at ESPN.

Can't consider that a plus since he's such an idiot.

Oh yeah, Auburn runs an illegal offense too! LMAO!

Wasn't that Holtz whining to mock Poolock?

our offensive scheme is 'cheating' now. Ridiculous.

Anyone who considers misdirection, play action, etc cheating or gimmick needs to check themselves. On some level, it is the same as juking a defender, lateraling the ball, a cross-over dribble, a pump-fake, a hitch and go route, and I can go on and on. It's all the same.

I suppose we are just supposed to line up and run right at them.

Guest jojo1515

I'm loving listening to them argue about how to stop Auburn's run game.

Pollack called run blocking on a pass play cheating and unfair. Lou said if he was a safety, he's not coming up in run support until its a 5 yard gain. Palmer called it one dimensional but unstoppable. Lovin it!

Kind of surprised that nobody has brought up the fact that FSU lost the first BCS title game to Tennessee and now they get to appear in the last one and lose to Auburn. Kind of fitting.

ESPN must show us our due to sell time. Truth be known after UGA, UAT, and UM and all the highlight reels that have been shown across the national news media we are a better ratings sell for them than OSU. OSU and their coach becomes the subordinate storyline, the punching bag, banished to fill time against an underachieving Clemson team in another bowl game that does not sell out.

"...And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall."

Col. Jessup

Little doc

Anyone who considers misdirection, play action, etc cheating or gimmick needs to check themselves. On some level, it is the same as juking a defender, lateraling the ball, a cross-over dribble, a pump-fake, a hitch and go route, and I can go on and on. It's all the same.

I thought it was funny, Mark May all but called him a moron.

I thought it was funny, Mark May all but called him a moron.

Yeah, you could see May with the 'you're an idiot' smirk on his face when they panned the camera out. And May's "waaaa" comment made any negative thing said in that segment all better for me lol

everyone else picked FSU. That's good enough for me.

Can't wait to see Auburn Show the rest of the world why the SEC is the best and toughest conference in nation as we destroy FSU.

DOMINATE!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

What a phenomenonal season. ..but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Our secondary worries me at this point. I believe we can win, but I don't think it's going to be easy or dominating. FSU hasn't even been close to seeing as tough a rushing attack as we have, but IMO this will be the best total defense we've seen all season. WDE

We do that now... :dunno:

Archived