Nations #1 LB just committed to AUBURN

tygbro

This is huge. I watched this guys highlight video on rivals and WOW. I'd be suprised if he didnt get significant playing time next year if not start.

Link?

This guy is AWESOME!!! It's worth it to take the time to get the free 1-week trial to scout.com just to see his highlight videos. If he holds true to his commit, will be either the #1 or #2 guy we sign.

I watched him play in the semifinals last weekend. He has great speed and is a tremendous hitter! Can't wait to see him in O&B! We need to sign a great RB and a few OL/DL.

181734.jpg

What did Blackmon like about his trip to the Plains? “Man, it was all great. The fans, the atmosphere and the game, too. Auburn is one of the best teams in the country.

“Every time I have been on a visit and see the atmosphere and fans, it makes me want to suit up and go play

“I like everything about Auburn,” said Blackmon. “The way they play, the style of defense they play, and the school. It seems like they have great coaches and it seems like the players are like a family.

“I’ve been to Auburn a lot and I know they have a good coaching staff,” added Blackmon. “They have great facilities with the turf field and the dome and I know how hard they work. I want to be surrounded by a good team and program like Auburn.”

Auburn Recruiting Will Shine Like a Orange Sun and Blue Sky

What did Blackmon like about his trip to the Plains? “Man, it was all great. The fans, the atmosphere and the game, too. Auburn is one of the best teams in the country.

“Every time I have been on a visit and see the atmosphere and fans, it makes me want to suit up and go play

“I like everything about Auburn,” said Blackmon. “The way they play, the style of defense they play, and the school. It seems like they have great coaches and it seems like the players are like a family.

“I’ve been to Auburn a lot and I know they have a good coaching staff,” added Blackmon. “They have great facilities with the turf field and the dome and I know how hard they work. I want to be surrounded by a good team and program like Auburn.”

Nice. In addition to passing the LB looks test, Mr Blackmon sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders with his priorities in order. Music to my ears. Coach 'em up, Joe Whitt. WDE :au:

Edit: Eric, is that TaterTot all excited about coaching ECU in your sig? :D

Archived