Nations #1 LB just committed to AUBURN

tygbro

Guest Tigrinum Major

Speaking of Montez Billings (they mention him in this article), I have seen him play basketball and he is a good athlete. Plays point guard for Owen Butts' Pelham team. Coach Butts is a no nonsense type of guy. The only thing that worries me is that they play a fast paced tempo that just begs for broken ankles and blown out knees.

This article should answer a lot of questions about our recruiting this year. As worn out as this statement is, 'success breeds success'. The season we're having this year makes a huge statement to the high profile recruits. I remember all of the recruits they had visiting for the UGA game. If they weren't impressed after that one, they can't be impressed!!!!!

P.S. I'm still wondering about Tommy Trott. If we could get him, it would be a huge slap in the face to bammer.

Actually I think its the other way around. Trott is AU's to lose. His dad played for AU and he's been the highest on them since day one. But if you guys get Gabe McKenzie outta mobile, Trott is headed to ttown...

AUsome...he's supposed to be a real hitter who can really run to the football.... :)

I am hearing news of possible MAJOR defections coming on board with AU.

This is gonna' be one FUN recruiting season! :au:

Actually I think its the other way around. Trott is AU's to lose. His dad played for AU and he's been the highest on them since day one. But if you guys get Gabe McKenzie outta mobile, Trott is headed to ttown...

127736[/snapback]

I think Auburn will sign both Trott and McKenzie. :big:

127736[/snapback]

I think Auburn will sign both Trott and McKenzie. :big:

127867[/snapback]

That sounds good...I'll go with what TM said! :big::big::big:

I am hearing news of possible MAJOR defections coming on board with AU.

This is gonna' be one FUN recruiting season! :au:

127856[/snapback]

If you say something like that, you have to share details. ;)

Nope. Not gonna' spread rumors. Besides, If I were to disclose my sources, I would be forced to eliminate you. :D

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

Rivals.com has had a video interview with Tommy Trott on their website for the last couple of days. Basically, he says he is a lean to AU, but is still open to both schools. He also said that he thinks Gabe McKenzie will sign with AU and that the two have spoken about wanting to play side-by-side for the Tigers. Sounds good. Can't wait till signing day.

Archived