Who will you root for in the national championship

PenguinAUB

it probably will be them cause the BCS sucks

who will you be rooting for??

one part of me wants to root against USC because i hate West Coast football

another part of me wants to root against OU cause i know some OU fans who i want to shut up

what to do, what to do?

I agree only AUBURN

I will not watch the game--------BCS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:au::au::au:

Maybe they both will get beat Saturday. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This just in from the national Hurricane Weather Service:

Hurricane Zelda crashes ashore in Miami as the orange Bowl was late in the third quarter. The high wind andwaves rolled into the OB. Many are feared lost."

BCS gives us the Trophy because the weather was an obvious AOG...

I am officially supporting the Hurricane... ;)

Well ..

OU gives us the split title which of course I am in favor of.

But..

I really would like for USC to crush them to make everyone go what were we thinking and 2 years in a row..

Over it

If we beat UT and have to go to the Sugar Bowl, then I would want OU to win. That would give us the only chance for the AP Championship. Still praying for Colorado and UCLA this weekend.

I agree with Dothan except I hope it it 0-0 at the end of regulation with both teams having turn overs galore. Then OU kicks a FG in the second OT after gaining 0 yards. Then USC kicker misses wide right.

Meanwhile Auburn puts up 52 points on Miami in the Sugar in our most complet game to date

Even though I have taken grad level courses at OU and have almost always pulled for them, I would pull for SC because of some of the comments by Stoops and some of their fans. But it really doesn't matter that much because I won't watch the game.

Archived