Another uat Arrest - Dee Hart

aufan57

http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/index.ssf/2014/02/tuscaloosa_police_department_r.html

l

Sgt. Brent Blankley said officers responded to a Texaco gas station on Greensboro Avenue in Tuscaloosa when a cashier there reported that a customer had given him counterfeit money just before 6 p.m. Sunday.

Blankley said officers approached the customer, who gave them a false name but was soon identified as the 21-year-old former UA footballer (edit: Dee Hart)

The officers on the scene arrested Hart for giving them a fake name, which is a class A misdemeanor in the state of Alabama.

Blankley said Hart was taken to the police department to be processed and for further investigation of his alleged use of counterfeit money, but when he was taken out of the vehicle, officers found a ziplock bag with eight grams of marijuana in the floor of the back seat where he'd been riding.

Blankley said every time a suspect is placed in a police vehicle, it is standard operating procedure to search the car before the accused is put inside and that the drugs were not there before Hart was taken into custody. As such, one count of second-degree possession of marijuana was added to the charges against Hart.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/index.ssf/2014/02/tuscaloosa_police_department_r.html

l

Sgt. Brent Blankley said officers responded to a Texaco gas station on Greensboro Avenue in Tuscaloosa when a cashier there reported that a customer had given him counterfeit money just before 6 p.m. Sunday.

Blankley said officers approached the customer, who gave them a false name but was soon identified as the 21-year-old former UA footballer (edit: Dee Hart)

The officers on the scene arrested Hart for giving them a fake name, which is a class A misdemeanor in the state of Alabama.

Blankley said Hart was taken to the police department to be processed and for further investigation of his alleged use of counterfeit money, but when he was taken out of the vehicle, officers found a ziplock bag with eight grams of marijuana in the floor of the back seat where he'd been riding.

Blankley said every time a suspect is placed in a police vehicle, it is standard operating procedure to search the car before the accused is put inside and that the drugs were not there before Hart was taken into custody. As such, one count of second-degree possession of marijuana was added to the charges against Hart.

Taken to the police department to be processed. Says it right in the article.

CONSPIRACY TIME.....hart refused to give up football for "medical" reasons....booster caught wind and gave him a bunch of cash....little did dee know it was counterfeit...little Nicky then send booster a pair of signed underwear and a lock of hair for contributing to the attrition process....yep take that to the bank

http://www.al.com/ne...partment_r.html

l

Taken to the police department to be processed. Says it right in the article.

:lmao:

WOW only 166 yards on 43 carries for his entire college career. Saban the biggest squander of 5 star talent ever. I wish some coach would put together a powerpoint presentation to show these kids how much talent he has wasted over the years and you aren't safe from being processed yourself. I know it's hard to pass up free money and a nice new car when you're 18 but if your goal is to reach the NFL then I would look elsewhere to play. Yes Bama does put kids in the NFL but if you look at the ratio of processed players to putting kids in the NFL I am sure processed players heavily outweigh the ones playing on Sunday right now. It just sickens me that he cares nothing for these kids. Treats them more like a commodity rather than a people. I hope one of these processed kids shoves that hush money in his face and brings that short little Napoleonic POS down.

Posters on this board cant seriously make fun of this situation considering 99 percent of the posters here defended Kalvaraz Bessent

You seriously can't think anyone here gives a flying fart what you think you bammer troll. If so you're even dumber than I thought.

Close enough, 88? I completely agree with you! And these guys know something about flying farts, I would imagine...they wrote the book on them.

dumb_and_dumber_8.png

CONSPIRACY TIME.....hart refused to give up football for "medical" reasons....booster caught wind and gave him a bunch of cash....little did dee know it was counterfeit...little Nicky then send booster a pair of signed underwear and a lock of hair for contributing to the attrition process....yep take that to the bank

Don't forget that the MJ was found in the police car where he was sitting only when they went to take him out at the station - an obvious plant by the TPD (who is also on the NS payroll) so that he could be removed/processed.

Posters on this board cant seriously make fun of this situation considering 99 percent of the posters here defended Kalvaraz Bessent

You seriously can't think anyone here gives a flying fart what you think you bammer troll. If so you're even dumber than I thought.

Close enough, 88? I completely agree with you! And these guys know something about flying farts, I would imagine...they wrote the book on them.

dumb_and_dumber_8.png

The iq's are a match, but Lloyd and Harry were likeable. :)

UPDATE...

The media - AL.com - pulled the Saban quote.

Confirming what we all knew...

That AL.com got a back-dated, hand-delivered "Cease and Desist"? :-\

No excuse for him giving the cops a fake name. Did he think that'd actually work? What a DA.

He probably dropped the name "Coach Saban", and they told him: "Sorry, Kid, Coach told us he revoked your "Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free" card with your scholarship." <_<

(To be clear: I absolutely accept and defend Hart's legal innocence until proven guilty. I'm not a coach, and have no authority or insight from which to speculate on his status or place vis-a-vis the team. But I will continue to mock the hypocrisy of those so eager to blacken Auburn with every mis-fired brush. And I will continue to despise Saban and his minions.)

WOW only 166 yards on 43 carries for his entire college career. Saban the biggest squander of 5 star talent ever. I wish some coach would put together a powerpoint presentation to show these kids how much talent he has wasted over the years and you aren't safe from being processed yourself. I know it's hard to pass up free money and a nice new car when you're 18 but if your goal is to reach the NFL then I would look elsewhere to play. Yes Bama does put kids in the NFL but if you look at the ratio of processed players to putting kids in the NFL I am sure processed players heavily outweigh the ones playing on Sunday right now. It just sickens me that he cares nothing for these kids. Treats them more like a commodity rather than a people. I hope one of these processed kids shoves that hush money in his face and brings that short little Napoleonic POS down.

And yet he still keeps reeling them in. Amazing, truly amazing.

If I ever saw that little twerp on a dark street you can bet I would knock his face into the dirt. I wouldn't care what the repercussions were. The guy has ruined so many kids lives it's a time he got a taste of his own medicine. * Sorry for the rant. I just really despise people who treat others like crap *

UPDATE...

The media - AL.com - pulled the Saban quote.

Confirming what we all knew...

That AL.com got a back-dated, hand-delivered "Cease and Desist"? :-\/>

AL.com Birmingham and AL.com Montgomery are both located downtown, just blocks from countless Alabama grad lawyers.

The last sentence implies that he was a passenger and that others were involved but there has been no mention of any others. This is strange. This is from Sgt. Brent Blankley of the Tuscaloosa Police Dept. --

The last sentence implies that he was a passenger and that others were involved but there has been no mention of any others. This is strange. This is from Sgt. Brent Blankley of the Tuscaloosa Police Dept. --

Believe he dropped the bag in the police car.

I think they mean the police car he was riding in.

It's easy when you have the entire state's media at your beck and call. Writing your propaganda for you. "He's the greatest coach ever!!" (Don't look behind those curtains...nothing to see there.)

Yes. He was a passenger.... in the police car. The first part of the sentence indicates he was taken to the police department (presumably by a police car) which did not contain an 8oz bag of marijuana before Hart was placed in it and taken downtown. Then once they brought him in, they did a check of the car and found the MJ in the backseat.

Now, as to the troll's assertion that people who defended KB can't get on Hart, what a crock. Both are innocent until proven guilty. There's really no wait and see here though. Hart spent the fake money, Hart gave the police a fake name, Hart put the MJ in the backseat, while KB was only charged because he was in a car with 3 other people, a handgun (not on his person), and MJ (also, not on his person). I don't even know if it's been established what his relationship is to the other people in the car, but when the police said that they charged all 4 people with the same thing, it was just a way to get people to talk. It finally worked and KB was proven innocent.

Yes. He was a passenger.... in the police car. The first part of the sentence indicates he was taken to the police department (presumably by a police car) which did not contain an 8oz bag of marijuana before Hart was placed in it and taken downtown. Then once they brought him in, they did a check of the car and found the MJ in the backseat.

Now, as to the troll's assertion that people who defended KB can't get on Hart, what a crock. Both are innocent until proven guilty. There's really no wait and see here though. Hart spent the fake money, Hart gave the police a fake name, Hart put the MJ in the backseat, while KB was only charged because he was in a car with 3 other people, a handgun (not on his person), and MJ (also, not on his person). I don't even know if it's been established what his relationship is to the other people in the car, but when the police said that they charged all 4 people with the same thing, it was just a way to get people to talk. It finally worked and KB was proven innocent.

^This^ These two cases are vastly different. Outside of pot being involved and both guys being football players, nothing is comparable.

I see now. Thanks. Just read it too fast.

• 5 months later...

Archived