Baseball @ UAT Game 3

left more to work with than you think..

Starting seven freshmen pretty much tells us what sorry shape Pawloski left us in. It will take two years to completely recover personnel wise but there is already obvious improvement. By the time the new staff's players are juniors and sophs we will once again be competing for SEC honors instead of being last every year.

Living up here in Colorado I have only been able to see Auburn play one game which was the series opener against Missouri. From what I saw, there were several AU players who wore a glove on their left hand for no apparent reason.

Starting seven freshmen pretty much tells us what sorry shape Pawloski left us in. It will take two years to completely recover personnel wise but there is already obvious improvement. By the time the new staff's players are juniors and sophs we will once again be competing for SEC honors instead of being last every year.

Normally I would not post videos of a player from another SEC team but this goes to show were we missed out for good players who wanted to come to Auburn. We are really good friends of Auston's family here in central Fl. The first video is a grand slam against USC and the second is a great catch at the 3:20 mark by Auston. JP would not even accept a visit by Auston and his family paid on there own dime. Makes you wonder sometimes

http://www.clipsyndi...emphis_baseball

Normally I would not post videos of a player from another SEC team but this goes to show were we missed out for good players who wanted to come to Auburn. We are really good friends of Auston's family here in central Fl. The first video is a grand slam against USC and the second is a great catch at the 3:20 mark by Auston. JP would not even accept a visit by Auston and his family paid on there own dime. Makes you wonder sometimes

Yep. Yet another one of numerous horror stories about Pawloski's mis-management of our baseball program. If you want a real earful, talk to some former players. I'll be kind and just say they hated playing on his team.

Yep. Yet another one of numerous horror stories about Pawloski's mis-management of our baseball program. If you want a real earful, talk to some former players. I'll be kind and just say they hated playing on his team.

I'm of the school of "what's past is past"...and IMO it would probably be good for nightranger to give up his campaign on behalf of JP....and move on with his life.

His carping, IMO, is no different from the handful of bammers/trolls who post negative stuff on this site just to agitate. It's beyond debate....JP did not get the job done at AU and is not coming back....and I hope that he learned something from his time at AU that may benefit him wherever he coaches next...but he is in the past.

Just as with Barbee....I have no personal dislike of JP either....but there is no way that anyone can defend either one of them after 4 or 5 years at AU with the mediocre-poor results they achieved. And for the life of me, I can't see how anyone beyond the 5th grade can justify the performance of an unsuccessful/former coach by claiming that his successor is not better. I mean...WTH does that prove? :dunno:

Quote: "And for the life of me, I can't see how anyone beyond the 5th grade can justify the performance of an unsuccessful/former coach by claiming that his successor is not better. I mean...WTH does that prove? :dunno: "

Well said!

Archived