Baseball @ UAT Game 3

@PMARSHONAU: In rubber game at Alabama, Golloway puts 7 true freshmen in starting lineup, starts his closer on the mound. Should be interesting.

Thompson works out of the jam. Headed to the 9th tied at 3.

A two out single drives in a run from 2nd to put the turds over the Tigers 4-3 in the bottom of the 9th. Updykes win the series.

Being an Auburn Baseball/Basketball fan is just plain hard on the soul.

Squandered opportunities...outs at plate, caught stealing, etc, etc. ...and of course the errors.....this was a game AU should have won.

A two out single drives in a run from 2nd to put the turds over the Tigers 4-3 in the bottom of the 9th. Updykes win the series.

Being an Auburn Baseball/Basketball fan is just plain hard on the soul.

Especially when AU makes 3 errors, players get caught stealing, there's an out at home plate......and then have 12 hits with only 3 runs. So frustrating.

Hard for now but next year will much better in both sports.

I think that's absolutely true for basketball,especially considering how bad it's been. There's nowhere to go but up.

I'm not so sure about baseball.

I'm very optimistic about baseball's future. I think we had to start 7? freshmen today. Golloway wasn't left with much to work with. Give him another year to recruit and we should see brighter days. Two years can turn a baseball program around, but it's tough to do in one year when the recruiting has been in the tank for all of the recent past.

yep Mikey..not much to work with....lol......good mid-week win carry that onto Omaha left more to work with than you think....caught stealing....and going for record for getting thrown out at the plate.....hmmmm Sonny sending them? lmao

Archived