alexava

I am a doctor .(though admittedly not an ortho) He should be ok. Sprains can and often do take months to heal. High ankle sprains are notorious for reinjury and subtle tweaks that cause pain and swelling just when you thought it was getting better. I would rather have him not have sprained it, but it could have been worse. Just my two cents so feel free to disagree at will.

Fine. I disagree.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a doctor .(though admittedly not an ortho) He should be ok. Sprains can and often do take months to heal. High ankle sprains are notorious for reinjury and subtle tweaks that cause pain and swelling just when you thought it was getting better. I would rather have him not have sprained it, but it could have been worse. Just my two cents so feel free to disagree at will.

Fine. I disagree.

Well you don't have to. But ok. War Eagle anyway. Hopefully he's back out there soon. I bet he will get an MRI of that ankle in a day or two.

Don't forget ,we have 4 star running back Johnathan Ford as well. Just hope Barber is ok, after Mason's endorsement I am looking forward to seeing him play. Sometimes, a high ankle sprain does come to surgery, surgeons put in a screw to hold the tibia and fibula together.

Fine. I disagree.

With what , exactly?

Fine. I disagree.

With what , exactly?

I think he is disagreeing "at Will"

Fine. I disagree.

With what , exactly?

I think he is disagreeing "at Will"

I think he was saying passthebiscuits is not a doctor.

J/k -- he was just j/k, IMO, frfr, lol.

Archived