Thanks

kickerman97

I just didn't think you deleted postst for that. I didn't say anything that wasn't true, I was simply telling all the people that trahsed me for my posts earlier in the season that I know what I'm talking about. I thought that's what a forum was for. Trust me, I am in no way trying to take anything away from the season. I am one of the biggest fans ever

well, I didn't delete it but I did read it before it was gone.

maybe it wasn't his best game at Auburn, but I think the timing was poor. I think he has played fairly good this season but he did have a bad game. I'm sure he's more upset with his performance than you are.

I am expecting him to play very well in the bowl game..

Kickerman was trashing Bliss. I pulled the trigger.

4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, thats what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. If you talk about a situation, I would refer to positions. Saying that the "WRs underperformed." That is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!"

Good lord. I was talking about Will Herring. I said nothing about Bliss, and would not trash a player after one bad performance. If my post hadn't been deleted, you could have read it

Good lord.  I was talking about Will Herring.  I said nothing about Bliss, and would not trash a player after one bad performance.  If my post hadn't been deleted, you could have read it

129175[/snapback]

My mistake, I was dealing with another on Bliss too. You were trashing Will Herring. There now, satisfied? :rolleyes:

......but, williams was hurt and they concentrated on the left side where graves was at......a.t. would probably made the plays but who knows......AU is 12-0 and the bammerboobs are jealous and can't stand it....i love it !!!!!!

war eagle and bring on va.tech or whoever

DKW:

Thanks for pulling the trigger. I agree with the rule. We had some young men fail to make some plays last night, but they were mistakes by guys trying with all of their might. They will learn from this and do better next year.

I appreciate having a civil board which the mothers of players could read without outrage.

Your's is a tough job :angry: .... but you do it well :) .

12-0 :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

It's like Tuberville has said in the past; A good team has either a good offense OR a good defense. A GREAT team has BOTH a good defense AND a good offense. A great team can win on both sides of the ball.

Our defense has won a couple of game for us this year: LSU and UA, when our offense struggled a bit, and now our offense has won this balgame for us when our defense struggled a bit! This just goes to prove in my opinion that Auburn is one of the best teams in the nation! Both sides of the ball can beat you...and if one side does not have a stellar performance, the other side will pick you up!!!

Archived