Auburn Football 2014 - The Driven

RunInRed

Hate to say it, but everytime I see Benjamin catching that pass in FRONT of Chris I just get pissed because I knew who infamous jameis was going to and he should have gotten help in front of Benjamin. But on to this season, and speaking of chills; every bammer in this state will be shaking in its boots after what AU does to arky. To elaborate even further, espn will be shaken to the core when this offense is setting records, even recruits who still were having doubts about AU will be violating the NCAA rules between dead periods just to get on the Gus bus!

Ha! yeah buddy! you know, at first i liked winston but now i just get this uneasy feeling when i hear him talk, he knows that auburn should've won that game no matter what he says about his team,but whatever just as you said, those bammers better watch out

I liked him also, until he opened his mouth with arrogance and entitlement. Would love to have another crack at him.WDE

As would I. It can keep for a few months yet. Got a bunch of people to dispose of first.

Hate to say it, but everytime I see Benjamin catching that pass in FRONT of Chris I just get pissed because I knew who infamous jameis was going to and he should have gotten help in front of Benjamin. But on to this season, and speaking of chills; every bammer in this state will be shaking in its boots after what AU does to arky. To elaborate even further, espn will be shaken to the core when this offense is setting records, even recruits who still were having doubts about AU will be violating the NCAA rules between dead periods just to get on the Gus bus!

Ha! yeah buddy! you know, at first i liked winston but now i just get this uneasy feeling when i hear him talk, he knows that auburn should've won that game no matter what he says about his team,but whatever just as you said, those bammers better watch out

I liked him also, until he opened his mouth with arrogance and entitlement. Would love to have another crack at him.WDE

As would I. It can keep for a few months yet. Got a bunch of people to dispose of first.

yeah if we could beat them enroute to the ship or in the ship..that'd be great.

IMO 2014 has the potential to have more post season bellyaching from more fans on more teams than any in recent memory. Whether it's the odd board deciding who's in the final 4 (e.g. Colorado-Left Coast-Bostonian Condoleeza may not be that impressed by 2 loss SEC teams), non-SEC teams getting way WAY too much credit for "taking SEC teams down to the wire" (e.g. K-State) and/or the coast to coast outrage over a 2 loss SEC team getting INTO the final 4.

I've liked several CFB teams over the years, but I never planted my flag in any of them. I'm from TN, so cheering for the SEC is my birthright. I just joined this forum, so my choice of SEC school is now obvious. Here's why, my fellow Tigers:

1. AU really is a family.

2. Gus Malzahn is inspirational. I was moved when I read the long article written on him by ESPN. AU believes in him and that says volumes about the school.

3. I grew up admiring the greatest athlete I've ever seen. He wore AU blue/orange.

3a.Pat Dye gave Bo a chance to play immediately unlike Bryant and his prima Donna team.

4. My father is an Alabama fan.

5. My cousin went to Alabama.

6. My aunt lives in Tuscaloosa; therefore. ..

7. I am sick of hearing about Alabama.

8. I don't like Rocky Top or bright orange. I've never liked either even though TN is my birthplace.

9. Alabama is frat/sorority central and I couldn't stand either when I was an undergrad. When I saw a pan of the stadium during the Iron Bowl, I'd never hated Alabama as much as when I saw them in their sport coats.

10. I've never met an AU fan I didn't like. Never drunk, nor obnoxious, nor arrogant, AU fans were classy.

And finally:

I always cheered for Auburn during the Iron Bowl. Roll Tears Roll and War Eagle.

I've liked several CFB teams over the years, but I never planted my flag in any of them. I'm from TN, so cheering for the SEC is my birthright. I just joined this forum, so my choice of SEC school is now obvious. Here's why, my fellow Tigers:

2. Gus Malzahn is inspirational. I was moved when I read the long article written on him by ESPN. AU believes in him and that says volumes about the school.

3. I grew up admiring the greatest athlete I've ever seen. He wore AU blue/orange.

3a.Pat Dye gave Bo a chance to play immediately unlike Bryant and his prima Donna team.

8. I don't like Rocky Top or bright orange. I've never liked either even though TN is my birthplace.

9. Alabama is frat/sorority central and I couldn't stand either when I was an undergrad. When I saw a pan of the stadium during the Iron Bowl, I'd never hated Alabama as much as when I saw them in their sport coats.

10. I've never met an AU fan I didn't like. Never drunk, nor obnoxious, nor arrogant, AU fans were classy.

And finally:

I always cheered for Auburn during the Iron Bowl. Roll Tears Roll and War Eagle.

We share the same sentiments man, I love everything about auburn, and welcome i just joined this website a few months ago and i love it, this website shows how great auburn fans really are unlike the bammers, It's just me and my dad in my family that's auburn fans oh...and one cousin

And finally:

Welcome to the family, rk! I love your attitude!

And to be fair, we can be obnoxious on occasion (try saying the wrong thing to the wrong person on this forum, for example), but unlike bammers, it's the exception rather than the norm.

Archived