Has anyone heard from Burnett?

PChamp119

I have been trying to find an article that has quotes from Mr. Kevin Burnett or Jason Allen. Though Jason's trash ended up being more accurate about their RB's - he still got ran over by Carnell to get in the endzone (unfortunately his helmet stayed on this time).

Guest Tigrinum Major

Dateline KNOXVILLE, TN - Phyllis Fulmer announces that UT linebacker Kevin "Big Mouth" Burnett has been appointed as special investigator to determine exactly what happened at a Knoxville nightspot last week. Several UT football players were allegely involved in an altercation with other patrons a mere three days before the team's biggest game of the year against Auburn. When asked why he appointed "Big Mouth" to invetsigate the incident, Fulmer responded. "He talked about how UT was the best team when we played Auburn the first time, even though we got our asses handed to us that night. With those cognitive skills, I knew that Kay-kay was the man to find the "truth" about this alleged fight." Fulmer wore his trademark smirk as he answered this question. When asked further about referring to "Big Mouth" as "Kay-kay", Fulmer looked sheepish and admitted that was his man love nickname for the star linebacker.

When contacted, "Big Mouth" had the following statement concerning the investigation, "We were the best fighters in the bar that night. We will see those guys again in another bar during basketball season, right after the Cotton Bowl. I still don't understand how those guys voting the polls should have us so low. We should be playing OU or USC for the national championship. I mean, didn't anyone see us get our butts handed to us AGAIN by Auburn oin Saturday night? It was obvious to me we were the best team in the Georgia Dome that night. We will see those guys again in 2009."

Please check back for further developments in this breaking story...

i saw some quotes on rivals. he was pretty bland this time. just said we won, and they would be ready to win their final game against texas or texas a&m (it was before bowl announcements).

Archived