Week 6 (Auburn vs. LSU) - Postgame Interviews

RunInRed

"I think we stopped them 3/4 times on third down"-Gus

No coach, you did even better than that!!

*fourth down.

I love the linebackers we have on this team. The two guys above speak really well and the work ethic sounds like it's exactly where we need it to be!

is it just me or does nick not sound geniune?, sounds like what he says is rehearsed or something, would like to see how he talks and acts in his own environment

Guest jojo1515

is it just me or does nick not sound geniune?, sounds like what he says is rehearsed or something, would like to see how he talks and acts in his own environment

He has never been a big talker in front of a camera. He lets his play do the talking.

Whatever Les Miles may be, and he is definitely a different breed of cat, he is a class individual. He's got a very young team that will take their lumps this year. Next year, look out.

Whatever Les Miles may be, and he is definitely a different breed of cat, he is a class individual. He's got a very young team that will take their lumps this year. Next year, look out.

I like Les a lot. One of my favorite non-AU coaches.

man i like that guy, so humble, knows he's the baddest WR auburn has had in a long time and he still knows it's about the au brotherhood and not about you.wish so much him and sammie would come back next year but alas tis not likely

Archived