C.J. Uzomah Pays Tribute To Philip Lutzenkirchen

Tampa Tiger

Saw it last night when they were showing the replay of the catch. Love CJ!! I can tell he misses Lutz. Every Friday night, he posts a pic of a wolf shirt on Twitter and makes a reference to Lutz and 43. Anyone know the significance of the wolf shirt?

BTW, are our guys wearing any kind of patch with #43 on their jersey or helmet? I've looked but haven't seen anything. If their not, I'm very, very surprised.

CJ was lined up at left tackle on this play and Shon Coleman was lined up at tight end. I didn't know that a LT could receive the ball even while wearing the 81 jersey. Great play! Great tribute!

CJ was lined up at left tackle on this play and Shon Coleman was lined up at tight end. I didn't know that a LT could receive the ball even while wearing the 81 jersey. Great play! Great tribute!

the player on both ends of the line of scrimmage is eligible to receive a pass.

There were several of us talking about this in the stands when it happened...dang near brought tears to my eyes. CJ is an absolute class act, not to mention a very intelligent, well spoken young man.

Not sure if anyone caught this, but I thought this was a nice way to show tribute to Lutzie as well.... Great form on C.J.'s part by doing this....

http://bleacherrepor...auburn-football

5wWf7H1eaTf2YoeMdCU.gif

My 12 yr old son noticed that he did the "Lutzy" and pointed it out to me. I thought it was a really cool way to pay tribute.

No doubt, when I saw this I had to find the clip and post... Glad others noticed as well!

Lutzie was the definition of an Auburn man.....

Thanks for posting. I started flipping out immediately while watching with my family. They were a bit concerned.

No doubt, when I saw this I had to find the clip and post... Glad others noticed as well!

Lutzie was the definition of an Auburn man.....

Truth

I noticed something which resembled a Lutzie move, but it happened so quick , I wasn't sure.

Props to CJ. Hope he gets many more chances to showcase his Lutzie skills.

When I saw it live my first thought was "is that the Lutzie?"

He needs some practice. Hope he keeps doing it.

This.

They said on the radio broadcast that he done it, I had to pull up espn ' s gamecast to watch the clip, great tribute to a Great man.

Archived