Mike Raita Ticks Jimbo Off Ha! Ha!

Weegle777

Jimbo has hitched his wagon to Jaemis. He knows they are a 8-4 team without him. He will do anything to protect that record.

Very foolish considering what he is going to lose over the long term as a result of this. It ain't worth it.

He is going to lose his team very soon. Those players' egos will only put up with Jameis' special treatment for so long.

More likely that more of the players act up because there isn't any fear of being punished.

I wonder. If that is actually how it works then yeah you're right. If JW can skate but the others can't then you have a problem.

He is going to lose his team very soon. Those players' egos will only put up with Jameis' special treatment for so long.

It has already happened. Jimbo suspended a db for hitting Winston too hard in practice and confronting him about it

Jimbo was my first choice after Chiz was fired. Boy was I wrong. I am very disappointed in him. He is causing irreparable harm to himself for the sake of a punk thug. This will not end good for Him, for FSU or for Shaimis.

I am thankful that we had Chizik during the Cam witch hunt. He make Jimbo look like a clown.

^^^This^^^^

Heck, Chizik actually brought the subject up at one event.

Jimbo has hitched his wagon to Jaemis. He knows they are a 8-4 team without him.

^^^^This, This, THIS!^^^^

People talk about Mullen catching lighting in a bottle, and otherwise MSU is a 6-6 team at best. True, but MSU plays in the SECW. FSU plays in the ACC, and 6-6 in the SECW translates to 8-4 in the ACC. Jimbo has also caught lighting in a bottle. Jimbo knows JW is gone after this year, so Jimbo has only two years to knock the cover off the ball and establish himself among the elite. 2015 will bring another 8-4 year, so he cannot afford a 10-2 or 9-3 or 8-4 year this year. He has to gather enough goodwill to carry him a through a few years of 8-4 seasons until he finds the next JW.

Jimbo has hitched his wagon to Jaemis. He knows they are a 8-4 team without him.

^^^^This, This, THIS!^^^^

People talk about Mullen catching lighting in a bottle, and otherwise MSU is a 6-6 team at best. True, but MSU plays in the SECW. FSU plays in the ACC, and 6-6 in the SECW translates to 8-4 in the ACC. Jimbo has also caught lighting in a bottle. Jimbo knows JW is gone after this year, so Jimbo has only two years to knock the cover off the ball and establish himself among the elite. 2015 will bring another 8-4 year, so he cannot afford a 10-2 or 9-3 or 8-4 year this year. He has to gather enough goodwill to carry him a through a few years of 8-4 seasons until he finds the next JW.

That's assuming he is not fired a result of the ongoing coverup of fsu athletes getting in trouble. If that comes out and he was aware or involved, he'll have problems getting a DIII coaching job,

Archived