Louisville wins the ugliest uniform contest

SumterAubie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For an offensive genius, Petrino showed me nothing on the last two possessions by the Cards....

Lmao, with Jimbo's history as a playcaller you have to expect that to be a play action pass.

Now The Delinquent will get undeserving praise again.

Gotta admit Jameis delivers when it counts. Dude is a sophomore and plays like a 5th year senior. He literally doesn't lose.

Guest jojo1515

So ncaa rules Gurley out til Auburn, but the dirtiest freaking player in the history of college football that has the same proof of wrongdoing as Gurley (not to mention rape, theft and property damage) gets nothing????? It's time the NCAA closes shop and takes FSU with them

FSU is in the playoff, and well deserved. They may not have the schedule we have in the SEC West, but they don't lose. But when they get to the Final 4 they are really going to struggle. If they play a team like Alabama, they are going to get hurt.

Guest jojo1515

FSU is in the playoff, and well deserved. They may not have the schedule we have in the SEC West, but they don't lose. But when they get to the Final 4 they are really going to struggle. If they play a team like Alabama, they are going to get hurt.

Well deserved? They lost to ND and most everyone knows it. The rest of their schedule won't include a top 25 team at the end of the year....well deserved is funny

FSU is in the playoff, and well deserved. They may not have the schedule we have in the SEC West, but they don't lose. But when they get to the Final 4 they are really going to struggle. If they play a team like AUBURN,they are going to get hurt.

FIFY ^^

Gotta admit Jameis delivers when it counts. Dude is a sophomore and plays like a 5th year senior. He literally doesn't lose.

Don't have to admit anything....his fall is coming

Guest jojo1515

Ballgame. Typical and I don't know about you but FSU has a deal with the devil. Has to. Lol

Told my wife this exact thing earlier. Opposing teams ways make very timely mistakes that never happen so blatantly at any other time, and when that doesn't happen....in steps the refs. I used to like Jimbo, but he and all of FSU athletics deserve what is coming to them (even though that never seems to happen when expected)

Dont have to personally like him or his transgressions (I don't), but on the field he is an absolute beast. He makes plays. And wins.

When you say his fall, do you mean somewhere during the regular season or in general?

Dont have to personally like him or his transgressions (I don't), but on the field he is an absolute beast. He makes plays. And wins.

When you say his fall, do you mean somewhere during the regular season or in general?

Hard for me to know what to think about JW's passing skills, He over-threw wide open receivers all night. People on this board would have gone nuts if Nick had missed so many of those....but also hit enough to win the game. And U of L's pass defense was a sieve.....only reason FSU did not score 100 was that JW was missing most of his open receivers. Are the FSU receivers that good or is U of L that bad?

But as noted, FSU won and on the road so they move along without another challenge for the remainder of the season which pretty much guarantees them a spot in the final 4.....and which means that everyone else is fighting for one of the 3 other openings.

The way things look now there will a lot of p+++++ off people when the final 4 is announced since a good majority of fans outside of Florida will have serious doubts about how good FSU is...and since they will not have had to prove it against good competition. They are like Boise St a few years ago and their undefeated season against nobody...but FSU will get the benefit of the doubt ...mostly because of the ND game.

Archived