Cameron Artis-Payne!!

PCBAuburnaFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAP has been good all year and is getting better as the year goes on

Is he really or is the offensive line getting better?

A little of both. He's been great all year when not bombarded in the backfield. No back is great without bllocking.

I never understood the CAP criticism. He is a damn fine RB.

He's a really solid RB........and I wish him all the success he can possibly stand......But the eye test never fails

We have a running back that is about 30 yards short of 1000 yards in just 8 games and might be the leading rusher in the SEC and we have this thread?

he has upped his game??? He is the freaking leading rusher in the SEC!!!

Wow... In response to the same who wanted "CAP's" head about a week or two ago...

Anyways, CAP is evolving into what Tre "at this time" evolved into. A hit it hard, cut once, get the yards back. He's always been that back.

We have a running back that is about 30 yards short of 1000 yards in just 8 games and might be the leading rusher in the SEC and we have this thread?

never doubted cap but today was above and beyond his best performance!

He started off the season being hesitant to do anything but just ram the inside like a fullback. Now he's started hitting the inside runs quicker and he's also started bouncing outside more as well if it's there. He's doing what Tre did last year. That was what we were looking for out of him. Great to see he's improved his game and gotten better.

CAP is proving to best one of the best to play at AU.

He's a really solid RB........and I wish him all the success he can possibly stand......But the eye test never fails

So your saying that he needs glasses?

I sure hope so cause if your saying he is anything less than the most productive RB on the team, then your flat wrong.

I sure hope so cause if your saying he is anything less than the most productive RB on the team, then your flat wrong.

As well as one of the best in the conference. He ran like a champion last night and in other games.

Loved how he took the massive hit on the goal line last.night and recovered. You could tell he was rocked, and almost looked like he wanted to come out of the game, but he gathered himself and followed some awesome blocking and bullied his way into the end zone on the next play.

No Denzel in the middle helped though. Still needs to be more consistent looking for hole instead trying to muscle up middle. Did it a few times when he had lanes out side.

I mean he ran for near a buck fifty and you still wanna play arm chair critic? He ran hard and agressive all night long against the SECS best defense. As far as Denzel,are you implying he would not have had as good of a game if he played? I guess Lawson and Whiteheads's absence could be attributed to some of Ole Miss success? I think many here missed their callings as D1 coaches....

Through the first 8 games he is 200 yards ahead of Tre at this point last year, and has probably done it against much better opponents including 3 top ten teams at their house. As said the OL is doing it's job also and they too deserve credit. WDE

CAP has been good all year but the O-line is playing better,I think Miller has lost his starting job unless someone gets hurt.

It should be noted that CAP now leads the conference in rushing at 974 yards. Anybody that doesn't think CAP is among the best in the league is football ignorant.

It should be noted that CAP now leads the conference in rushing at 974 yards. Anybody that doesn't think CAP is among the best in the league is football ignorant.

Then the analysts at ESPN are idiots!!

They still think Yeldon is better.

never doubted cap but today was above and beyond his best performance!

Great competitors tend to do that. They perform best when challenged the most.

Wow... In response to the same who wanted "CAP's" head about a week or two ago...

Anyways, CAP is evolving into what Tre "at this time" evolved into. A hit it hard, cut once, get the yards back. He's always been that back.

This is simply not true. Tre could squeeze through the smallest of creases in a line and then power for additional yards. It was almost uncanny and why Auburn was guaranteed at least 4 yards a run. CAP does not have that but I don't expect you to be able to watch the game like that

Nah. I'm right. We'll see how he grades out for the pros, and I wish him all the best.

If the line holds, he'll have a good game against GA, but UA's linebackers are gonna dare Auburn to throw it

CAP has been good all year and is getting better as the year goes on

Bingo!

Be careful stat! We have some self professed "experts" here that think different, lol. Damn the stats and common sense!

Cap improved when he started bouncing runs outside. It's like he was too stubborn on inside runs when nothing was there. The last few games he started abandoning the inside if the hole wasn't there and his yards started going up

Archived