Why the world did not know about WMD in Iraq

AFTiger

Whatever happened to "World Net Daily"? Seems like Townhall.com has taken it's place.

Only you, homer....only you. LOL

The weapons were there....what happened after that remains a mystery to me as well.....I don't get morons in DC. They live in an alter universe.

Do you believe the WMD situation was exaggerated? How about the "ties to Al-Qaeda"?

Exaggerated? Are you walking back all those unambiguous claims you've made that Bush and Cheney intentionally lied to the American people just to start a war?

I don't think he is. He was just asking me if I thought it was. Personally, having served in the area once before...I find it possible. Now, I will state that I "believe" the yellow cake caught the Bush administration a bit off guard but that's my opinion.

Especially since Joe Wilson said there was none.

Whatever happened to "World Net Daily"? Seems like Townhall.com has taken it's place.

The weapons were there....what happened after that remains a mystery to me as well.....I don't get morons in DC. They live in an alter universe.

Do you believe the WMD situation was exaggerated? How about the "ties to Al-Qaeda"?

Exaggerated? Are you walking back all those unambiguous claims you've made that Bush and Cheney intentionally lied to the American people just to start a war?

I don't think he is. He was just asking me if I thought it was. Personally, having served in the area once before...I find it possible. Now, I will state that I "believe" the yellow cake caught the Bush administration a bit off guard but that's my opinion.

Actually and factually, what Ambassador Wilson said was, that he found no evidence that Niger had sold large amounts of yellow cake to Iraq.

Some mustard gas left over from the Iranian war? That's what the invasion was about?

No, I was asking someone I respect for their opinion.

To be clear, I consider exaggerations such as centrifuges, aluminum tubes, suitcase nukes, dirty bombs as lies. I have never speculated on the intentions of the administration and, I believe that whatever the agenda, it was likely that of Rumsfeld and Cheney, not President Bush.

Thats a significant departure from previous statements wherein you firmly assessed that Bush LIED just to star a war. Denying it doesn't surprise me but, that doesn't change the multiple times you have implied and even outright stated that the democrats support of the War Resolution to invade Iraq...Kerry, Clinton, Biden, Feinstein, Reid, Schumer et al was based solely on Bush's lies. You have posted that very sentiment many times.

To be clear, I consider exaggerations such as centrifuges, aluminum tubes, suitcase nukes, dirty bombs as lies. I have never speculated on the intentions of the administration and, I believe that whatever the agenda, it was likely that of Rumsfeld and Cheney, not President Bush.

Thats a significant departure from previous statements wherein you firmly assessed that Bush LIED just to star a war. Denying it doesn't surprise me but, that doesn't change the multiple times you have implied and even outright stated that the democrats support of the War Resolution to invade Iraq...Kerry, Clinton, Biden, Feinstein, Reid, Schumer et al was based solely on Bush's lies. You have posted that very sentiment many times.

Yeah he LIED. At least as much as Obama did about keeping your existing doctor or plan. (After all some people did.)

Personally, I had mixed feelings about the war, but I assumed the government knew a whole lot more than it turned out they did.

We just couldn't let the proof be a mushroom cloud. :-\

Yeah he LIED. At least as much as Obama did about keeping your existing doctor or plan. (After all some people did.)

Personally, I had mixed feelings about the war, but I assumed the government knew a whole lot more than it turned out they did.

Once again homer simply cannot resist the temptation of butting into others exchanges but when anyone does that to his exchanges he comes off like a butt hurt child. Well, all I can say is, at least all you liberal/progs are consistently hypocritical and duplicitous

Some mustard gas left over from the Iranian war? That's what the invasion was about?

As usual you see your name mentioned and turn it into a rant....so be it.

It was more than mustard gas. If you can't handle the facts go post on the Huff or some other one way street bandwagon political hack site.

Actually and factually, what Ambassador Wilson said was, that he found no evidence that Niger had sold large amounts of yellow cake to Iraq.

Sometimes it's not the question but how it is asked. :)

Not a departure, AT ALL. But, you believe what you would like. And yes, much of the support for the Iraq war was based on fabrications. Even some Republicans have stated as much.

Not a departure, AT ALL. But, you believe what you would like. And yes, much of the support for the Iraq war was based on fabrications. Even some Republicans have stated as much.

Bud, speaking of toning down the rhetoric...you get A+ I cant tell you the number of times you used the word "lies", not fabrications, in alluding to the reasons why those democrats signed onto the war resolution to invade Iraq.You have called Geo Bush a liar so many times there is no way to have counted them all.. This is almost an unbelievable about face for you. Evidently, you have contracted convenient amnesia. What TF ever!

Bud, speaking of toning down the rhetoric...you get A+ I cant tell you the number of times you used the word "lies", not fabrications, in alluding to the reasons why those democrats signed onto the war resolution to invade Iraq.You have called Geo Bush a liar so many times there is no way to have counted them all.. This is almost an unbelievable about face for you. Evidently, you have contracted convenient amnesia. What TF ever!

You don't see fabrications and lies as the same thing. That sounds right. I yield to your expertise and experience when it comes being deceptive.

For the record, to be accurate, and again, I have been much more critical of Cheney than Bush.

Once again homer simply cannot resist the temptation of butting into others exchanges but when anyone does that to his exchanges he comes off like a butt hurt child. Well, all I can say is, at least all you liberal/progs are consistently hypocritical and duplicitous

I ask anyone who may be reading this. Is there anything substantive in the above? Something that adds anything to the dialogue short of personal attack?

It was more than mustard gas. If you can't handle the facts go post on the Huff or some other one way street bandwagon political hack site.

That's a rant? :rolleyes:

And what are the "facts" you refer to?

That's a rant? :rolleyes:/>

The ones you refuse to accept.

Thanks for being so specific. :-\

Thanks for being so specific. :-\/>

You are welcome yellow cake.

Archived