Current AU defensive players recruited by Muschamp

tigermac

During the press conference yesterday, Muschamp mentioned that he was looking forward to coaching some of the guys that "turned him down" at UF. I compiled a list here of guys that chose to come to AU despite offers from Florida under coach Muschamp. May be interesting as far as knowing the types of players Muschamp looks for as a fit in his system.

2014 class - Tre Williams (LB) Justin Thornton (DE) Kalvaraz Bessent (CB) Dontavious Russell (DT) Andrew Williams (DE) DeVante Lambert (DE)

2013 - Montravius Adams (DT) Carl Lawson (DE) Elijah Daniel (DE)

2012 - TJ Davis (CB) *Tyler Nero (DE) had an offer from UF but is no longer playing football

Also worth noting that 3 of our current 2015 commits had UF offers. They are: Chris Westry (DB), Elijah Sullivan (LB) and Richard McBryde (LB)

As cole has said before and I second it, the guys that didn't get much playing time this year will probably rip it up next year. Making a lot of people question, why weren't these guys playing last year? Guarantee it, and it won't have nothing to do with growth, talent don't just happen in one year. You either have it, or u don't.

As cole has said before and I second it, the guys that didn't get much playing time this year will probably rip it up next year. Making a lot of people question, why weren't these guys playing last year? Guarantee it, and it won't have nothing to do with growth, talent don't just happen in one year. You either have it, or u don't.

Might check the freshman pix and soph pix of the guys after they go through AU's strength program....a world of difference in one year in AU's development program...muscle and weight gain in amazing.

For some people adding weight is a necessity for others not so much. It's not as uncommon for guys to play as it once was. But when guys are messing up like redirecting wr, over running plays, leaving assignments I think you may as well get ready for the future and play the young guys that will listen. I do think that our freshmen d ends needed to get stronger, but corners? We may as well had played those guys....of course all of that was just my opinion

If the real Russell Weight Training please comes back, Muschamp is gonna have a field day

I've never heard of this. Can you elaborate on what that is?

If the real Russell Weight Training please comes back, Muschamp is gonna have a field day

He doesn't know anything. He just posts random stuff that he can't validate or confirm. It's just OPINION nothing more.

He doesn't know anything. He just posts random stuff that he can't validate or confirm. It's just OPINION nothing more.

!

!

Archived