Merry CHRISTmas

WarTim

Just sitting here in the office counting down the hours 'till my TWELVE day vacation begins! (Sugar Bowl trip included.) :big::P

Folks, this has been a GREAT year to be an Auburn Tiger. WE have been blessed to follow a great group of young men as they displayed more class and character than guys their age should have. We have watched them take on all challengers and beat them one by one. We saw a qb that some questioned in the pre-season rise to a level of greatness that we have not seen in many years. WE saw two of the BEST backs in America do what they do best....Lead and WIN. We saw a defense that pre-season gurus said would be hard pressed to stop anyone take good SEC offenses and make them look like cusa offenses. We saw a COACH and his staff take the lumps and bruises of last season's stupidity by "certain" AU folks and turn it to their advantage by taking the high road and leading by example.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every member of the AUnation board for allowing me to be a part of the board and for sharing your opinions. Your input has made this season all the more fun for me!

Also, I would like to extend my best wishes for a VERY MERRY C H R I S Tmas to each and everyone here, whether they be TIGERS, uaters, corndogs, puppies, etc....

Stay safe, be careful.

WAR EAGLE :au: and May God Bless! ! !

Tim

p.s. "Wise men still seek Him".......

Back to you WT. It seems like the call of the nip was only yesterday :D

133681[/snapback]

LOL

I was thinking about that just the other day. This was a very short but VERY enjoyable Football Season.

(I wonder if it every "cooled down" in Jenny's part of Texas? :D )

WAR EAGLE & MERRY CHRISTmas ! ! ! !

917.jpg

Merry Christmas Tim

133712[/snapback]

Okay Stat...WHERE did you get the statue of ME?!? :D

I just got through with a day of power shopping that had to be done because this season has been incredibly busy and one activity after another. I'm absolutely worn out right now and I've been looking forward to some relaxation, which includes getting on this board with my "extended family". :D

At some point during the next few days, take a few minutes to stop and look around you and take it all in. Recognize what this time is all about and give thanks that He sent His Son to us. Don't just go through the motions of Christmas, treat your family and the people around you as if this will be your last one.

Merry CHRISTmas and War Eagle.

What about me????  I'm a TIGER!!! :D  :D  :D  :lsu:

Merry Christmas to ALL TIGERS and everyone else.....

133742[/snapback]

I included you (corndog) Scott..... :big:

Merry CHRISTmas ! ! !

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

Archived