Softball vs. uat - SEC tournament

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shea flies to right to end the inning. Going to the top of the 7th...Auburn leads 7-1.

looper to right....Carosone goes out and makes another terrific catch... Out #2..

STRIKEOUT... out #3...

FINAL. Auburn defeats uat 7-1 and Marcy Harper throws a complete game. Auburn will play in the Championship game tomorrow night at 7PM vs. the Florida/Tennessee winner.

WAR EAGLE

Very nice game by Harper.....but of course the tawd was not really serious about the game......BUT...I'm happy with the outcome.

Just wondering what happened the week after the bama series.....the pitchers have been terrific against some very good hitting teams.

What appeared to be our biggest weakness has suddenly become a strength....kudos to the Myer guys.

What a turd attitude. "We are losing, so this game doesn't really matter." Where's the bull crud flag emoji??

The AU girls look like they thought the game was important. War Eagle, bring home the championship!

What a turd attitude. "We are losing, so this game doesn't really matter." Where's the bull crud flag emoji??

Yesterday, after the turd win....on our local sports news, he was all gung ho, "Play with passion, act like it is important, we need to play with a sense of urgency"....

Must have had a change of heart....War Eagle.

Auburn will play TENNESSEE for the tournament championship tomorrow night at 7PM on ESPN. Nice. Let's go TIGERS

OK. Schedule at the SEC site says game tomorrow night will be on ESPN. My guide on the tv shows its on ESPN2. Just a heads up for those that want to watch.

My guide has changed again and now shows the game tonight on ESPN like all the other resources do. I know I'll be tuning in as always.

Archived