NCAA14 Rosters for 2015 Season

I don't know how many of y'all play video games, but if you do and you have a copy of NCAA 14, head on over here to OperationSports, a website that is notorious for creating rosters for sports games. In this case, the rosters that I've linked are for the upcoming football season. Keep in mind that they are user made, but for the most part they seem very balanced.

If you're itching for football season as much as I am, these are wonderful and give new life to the game. We may not get a new NCAA game for a while, but having these guys update the rosters is the next best thing.

Enjoy!

Was going to post these after they were completed, as I've helped on them. Still need #'s and a few other changes done but it's pretty solid currently. Only duplicate number changes for auburn that need to be done are Cowart and Holland

Also a note: the Xbox 360 is the main version. The PS3 is converted by another guy so you'll have to check for his gamer tag for PS3 uploads

Also a funny tidbit: UAB has players littered on the roster named after people who helped with the roster, but it's pretty lame that I'm a 63 ovr MLB lol

After this next update (which is the last one that should be needed) I will be doing some equipment and depth chart edits and I already have custom playbooks done and assigned if anyone is interested.

Was going to post these after they were completed, as I've helped on them. Still need #'s and a few other changes done but it's pretty solid currently. Only duplicate number changes for auburn that need to be done are Cowart and Holland

Also a note: the Xbox 360 is the main version. The PS3 is converted by another guy so you'll have to check for his gamer tag for PS3 uploads

Also a funny tidbit: UAB has players littered on the roster named after people who helped with the roster, but it's pretty lame that I'm a 63 ovr MLB lol

After this next update (which is the last one that should be needed) I will be doing some equipment and depth chart edits and I already have custom playbooks done and assigned if anyone is interested.

Who is the guy with the silver hair and eyes about to pop out in your clip Maverick? I know the other one is Van Gorder.

Who is the guy with the silver hair and eyes about to pop out in your clip Maverick? I know the other one is Van Gorder.

Phillip Marshall

Thank you for helping with these! They are awesome!

It's in my blood lol, been in the roster game for years. Just no longer have the time for solo work, plus I can't use the editor bc I have a mac. Just a lot easier helping guys that are already really good at what they do

It's in my blood lol, been in the roster game for years. Just no longer have the time for solo work, plus I can't use the editor bc I have a mac. Just a lot easier helping guys that are already really good at what they do

Well, please do let us know when the final update is out! I'll definitely have to jump on them!

Do you play 360 or PS3?

Well, please do let us know when the final update is out! I'll definitely have to jump on them!

Do you play 360 or PS3?

Should be soon, as it is mostly editor work that is being done now. Mainly just duplicate number work, late offseason dismissals/quitting, transfers etc. The rosters are definitely ready to play now for those who aren't OCD about numbers and those other things, but I am not one of those people. Lol (360)

Anyone play on PS3? That's my neck of the woods right there. I'm in a dynasty on last years rosters, had JJ transfer out bc Nick played his senior year, so been stuck with Jonathan Wallace all season - been a rougher season for me.

If there was a way to play NCAA 14 on my ps4........

There's actually petitions out right now to make ncaa 14 backwards compatible. Only reason I didn't get a next gen console is bc of NCAA 14, and next gen console prices are ridiculous. Most people I know who have older consoles kept it for that very reason.

JoshC1977 is the PS3 guy, these rosters are done on Xbox but he is one of those smart people that knows how to convert it to a PS3 file lol.

Anyone play on PS3? That's my neck of the woods right there. I'm in a dynasty on last years rosters, had JJ transfer out bc Nick played his senior year, so been stuck with Jonathan Wallace all season - been a rougher season for me.

Make JJ the starter and in "formation subs" put NM as the QB for all sets you want him in. I liked giving JJ a few plays here and there to ensure he didn't transfer.

There's actually petitions out right now to make ncaa 14 backwards compatible. Only reason I didn't get a next gen console is bc of NCAA 14, and next gen console prices are ridiculous. Most people I know who have older consoles kept it for that very reason.

JoshC1977 is the PS3 guy, these rosters are done on Xbox but he is one of those smart people that knows how to convert it to a PS3 file lol.

I actually only upgraded to PS4 because my ps3 died on me unfortunately. I had no previous intention to move up to next-gen solely because of NCAA 14, as well. I really hope they can somehow make it backwards compatible!

I actually only upgraded to PS4 because my ps3 died on me unfortunately. I had no previous intention to move up to next-gen solely because of NCAA 14, as well. I really hope they can somehow make it backwards compatible!

I was always a PS guy, and my PS3 crashed as well. This was way before the new consoles and all my friends had xbox's and played online so I went with Xbox

Love this game .. I always start with a terrible team and try to make them into a dynasty. Right now I'm playing with the South Alabama Jaguars.. I went 13-1 in my 2nd year with a bowl win over FSU.

I also hear (via Vice Sports) that if the NCAA loses in court, that NCAA Football could possibly come back in the future. I would LOVE this. Couldn't imagine a next-gen college football game. That would be AMAZING.

I just desperately want them to build out something more similar to the Owner Mode in Madden - make it so you are like an AD - you hire the staff, still play the games, but you also can renovate/upgrade/build new stadiums, upgrade practice facilities, etc.

Archived