What Can Basketball Players do when out of season

AuburnNTexas

Official Auburn basketball practice won't start for a while. I know that the Players can work with Strength and conditioning coach and can work out on their own. How much interactions can they have with the coaching staff? Can coaching staff provide them lists of strengths and weaknesses, what types of drills they should be working on? Can Coaches work with them directly?

Official Auburn basketball practice won't start for a while. I know that the Players can work with Strength and conditioning coach and can work out on their own. How much interactions can they have with the coaching staff? Can coaching staff provide them lists of strengths and weaknesses, what types of drills they should be working on? Can Coaches work with them directly?

I would think basketball players are often at the REC playing pickup games and developing team chemistry or they are doing team workouts.

When I was there you would find about 2 players playing in the ACT every now and then but most time the best players on campus would play late at night in the hot box. Break away rims and no authority to kick you out. Also would meet up with guys who played for Tuskegee and Alabama st.

As far as doing things in the off season I felt like swimming was the best activity I did that kept me in shape. I wasn't a D1 player though but I feel like I was pretty good and I played a big role on two of my younger cousins playing D1 ball but I would say the most important thing is being in shape to run around and not get tired. Playing the position of guard I'd say strength is good to have but you can still be a very good player and not be the strongest guy...

When I was there you would find about 2 players playing in the ACT every now and then but most time the best players on campus would play late at night in the hot box. Break away rims and no authority to kick you out. Also would meet up with guys who played for Tuskegee and Alabama st.

As far as doing things in the off season I felt like swimming was the best activity I did that kept me in shape. I wasn't a D1 player though but I feel like I was pretty good and I played a big role on two of my younger cousins playing D1 ball but I would say the most important thing is being in shape to run around and not get tired. Playing the position of guard I'd say strength is good to have but you can still be a very good player and not be the strongest guy...

Before the NBA draft, Kevin Durant couldn't bench press 185 and a lot of the media declared him a bust then lol.

Archived