Congrats...

Curious Hokie

You guys had the better team, and we made too many mistakes. You can't do things like drop easy TDs and miss chip shot field goals and have penalties on big plays...not if you want to beat a solid team.

Congrats and good luck in the recruiting season!

CH

Thank You CH......I guess this is Good Bye? You'll come back....they always come back....We'll see ya this time next year for the BCS national championship.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Thanks, CH. Randall really impressed me last night, as did the Williams kid that played cornerback. He was all over the field. That wide receiver (4) is a player also. I noticed that y'all were very young. Good luck in recruiting and hope to see y'all again down the road.

Hi CH. Thanks. Y'all played tough, and I knew we couldn't be comfortable with the lead we had.

I have a question for you if you can field it please. What is the story about Beamer's face? Was he in an auto wreck? Someone told me he had cancer surgery, but the scars don't look right for that. Do you know what happened to him?

Guest Tigrinum Major
It's frustrating that I'm not more excited, and I have the BCS to blame... or Will Herring.  Either way, a fantastic season. WAR EAGLE!

:au:

135970[/snapback]

Don't blame Herring. He made more than one play that helped us this season. Granted, the secondary's performance over the past two games has been less than perfect, but it wasn't just one player's fault on that play. It's a TEAM game.

As my fellow Hokie said, Beamer was burned badly as a child...an accident on his farm I believe. He has had something like a dozen skin graft surgeries trying to "fix" the scars, and finally gave up and accepted it for just being him.

Good luck to you guys too. We have a ton of people coming back, so Hokies will have high hopes for next year. I'll try to come back and say "g'day" occasionally!

CH

Archived