Oklahoma vs Texas

looney

So far I see texas playing with a lot of emotion for the first time this year. They look like a whole new team.

I think that is what we are missing. We need something to fire up the Auburn players.

So far I see texas playing with a lot of emotion for the first time this year. They look like a whole new team.

I think that is what we are missing. We need something to fire up the Auburn players.

It's still early. Let's see if they can sustain it.

Texas is doing something with pass rush, that is what is working well for them.

I don't even know why I waste my time on college pick em.

I was eliminated two games in this week. Lost Thursday and last night.

Am I the only one hoping Texas gets blown out here?

Personal foul call on texas when the Oklahoma player was way out of the play. Totally unnecessary hit and ILLEGAL. Great call.

UT's DL getting pressure, hitting and disrupting the QB, and sacking the QB . . . I'm not use to such shenanigans

Oklahoma drive stalls, Texas ball and they break a really long run (81 yards) to get out of their own end and set up a 1st and goal and that's the end of the 3rd quarter.

Am I the only one hoping Texas gets blown out here?

Actually, in this instance, I'd like to see a team pull it together, seemingly turning their season around, keeping up a high level of play for a full game and starting to gel and play hard for each other.

Gives me hope.

4th and 12 for Texas now... 6:18 to play. 24-17 Texas leads. Texas punts and Oklahoma gets it back 1st and 10 at their own 20.

Archived