Just got back from New Orleans

PChamp119

Too many VT fans early on, but at least the AU fans finally showed up.

VT crowd was louder then AU's. Did we disperse our tickets in a bad way? Maybe it's cuz I was on the edge of the VT section, but they seemed louder.

VT fans were cocky as hell before the game and very rude. I am so glad we kicked their butts.

I sat up high in the corner - far away, but got to see all the plays develop. Got to sit with friends, so it was a great time.

We are undefeated and we are the SEC!

Well the Va.Tech fans sound just like their players last night! :lol: I saw a Va. Tech player poke Carnell in the eye and the officials didn't do anything!

But I forgot that the Big Ten conference has instant replay, so I guess the Big Ten officials are used to missing alot of calls! :big:

It sure seemed to me at the beginning, when the teams came out on the field that the Auburn crowd was much, much louder. But during the game it sounded about even...

From the comfort of our TV room, we could hear the AU fans very well. We heard them sing and cheer. I really didn't hear much from the VT fans. But that was just on the TV.

As opposing fans go, most Va Tech fans I met were pleasant, nice, and classy in defeat. I was surrounded by Va Tech fans during the game, and didn't have any problems with anyone.

They (Va. Tech) travel very well..oh course, I don't think it helped to book a hotel room you had to book it through the weekend. I think most Auburn fans just decided to drive down the day of the game...something most VA Tech fans couldn't do.....

Archived