***Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread***

RunInRed

Kj is big time. Oline looks exponentially better

Hence the qb play improves.

SW played well out of the gate though. His passing carried the first drive and his big throw to louis set the tone for the second. I think it's the pass opening up the run, cause we ran poorly to start.

His passing carried the first drive? No. He did his thing on the second drive though

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alison Williams needs to find out why R. Loius has been on sideline. Ya know. actual inte.....Why the f* is Calipair on my TV. Who cares...

@JayGTate: Stanton Truitt was unmarked on a seam route, but pressure up the middle kept Sean White from getting to that read on 3rd down.

@JayGTate: Stanton Truitt was unmarked on a seam route, but pressure up the middle kept Sean White from getting to that read on 3rd down.

Yep, saw that. Wide open in the EZ on a seam route.

I do think that if JJ never sees the field as a QB again, he should definitely be a TE.

?

No point wasting him on the bench. I'm not saying he'll never get a chance to get the starting job back, just saying he's got the size and speed to play TE. Put him on the field instead of the bench.

SW played well out of the gate though. His passing carried the first drive and his big throw to louis set the tone for the second. I think it's the pass opening up the run, cause we ran poorly to start.

His passing carried the first drive? No. He did his thing on the second drive though

Did we see the same first drive? Big throw to Louis and 2 third downs

Offensive pass interference....don't see that often but it was pretty blatant

Did we see the same first drive? Big throw to Louis and 2 third downs

The o line gave him 8 seconds to throw....that's not him carrying that's the o line carrying

Archived