Another Cam Thread

jared52

What a drive and comeback on Seattle today. Can has officially made it in the NFL and he's playing with a lot of confidence. Amazing what having an OL will do for him. They have zero WR threats, yet they are 5-0 and playing better each week.

Cam is going to be getting a lot of MVP consideration if he keeps this up.

Panthers fans back on the Cam bandwagon this week?

We were watching the end at a brewery and all the people in there were against the Seahawks because of the beat down they laid on the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

We were watching the end at a brewery and all the people in there were against the Seahawks because of the beat down they laid on the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Not much...the haters are gonna hate.....there is always something to complain about. And the former bammers, dawgs, cocks will find it....and of course there are plenty of Falcon fans who troll the Charlotte newspaper so sometimes it's hard to tell...except for their lame complaints.

Otherwise Cam is still carrying the team despite no serious running game (except for himself) and a bunch of WRs who are not much better than 50:00 to catch passes. He is absolutely the one player they can't do without IMO.

I think the majority of posters at catolinahuddle.com have been behind him be jade they know what he is capable of. Shula and a terrible OL have made his progression slower than some would like, but it looks like things are starting to come together a bit since they finally have a decent OL. Cam is stepping into throws much better again and is becoming more accurate. He is also showing some real clutch ability, something that he will need if they are going to go deep into the playoffs.

I think the majority of posters at catolinahuddle.com have been behind him be jade they know what he is capable of. Shula and a terrible OL have made his progression slower than some would like, but it looks like things are starting to come together a bit since they finally have a decent OL. Cam is stepping into throws much better again and is becoming more accurate. He is also showing some real clutch ability, something that he will need if they are going to go deep into the playoffs.

probably so...I'm more familiar with the various articles in the Charlotte Observer and comments that follow....some have the smell of al.com

He still needs a couple pass receivers.....times are tough when the TE is the only guy you can count to catch a clutch pass.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000580522/article/cam-dont-like-dancing-keep-me-out-of-end-zone

Some team will put a bounty on his health if he don't stop running his mouth in the end zone. I still remember last year some Bengal intentionally trying to twist his ankle after the play. So he needs to chill that out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000580522/article/cam-dont-like-dancing-keep-me-out-of-end-zone

Some team will put a bounty on his health if he don't stop running his mouth in the end zone. I still remember last year some Bengal intentionally trying to twist his ankle after the play. So he needs to chill that out.

Must've been a pretty slow day in the NFL. It's all I've seen people talk about today.

http://www.nfl.com/n...out-of-end-zone

Must've been a pretty slow day in the NFL. It's all I've seen people talk about today.

Cam is a jimme rustler.

http://www.nfl.com/n...out-of-end-zone

Cam is a jimme rustler.

Indeed.

Archived