Schedule?

FoundationEagle

Can a mod pin a schedule like we normally get? I really don't enjoy the schedule in a thread below where you see two or three games listed and you have to scroll all the way through to see any others. Thanks in advance if anybody gets around to it.

Also, does anyone even realize we play our first game THIS FRIDAY?? No real mention here of it. Of course it's an exhibition, but it's still a real game with an actual opponent. We are just two and half weeks away from UAB coming to town! I for one am getting excited!

There is a pinned schedule in this forum. And no I did not realize our first game was Friday. I'm excited to see the team grow throughout the year. I'm hoping the first of the season doesn't go too poorly and ruin people's enthusiasm.

Sorry I see that was probably pinned today

no problem. I pinned it today

Awesome. Thanks golf! Does anyone know if this Friday's game will be televised or on the radio? I guessing if it was televised it would have been listed, but I'm really not sure if the radio broadcast team will be involved. Anyone know?

Sorry I see that was probably pinned today

no problem. I pinned it today

Awesome. Thanks golf! Does anyone know if this Friday's game will be televised or on the radio? I guessing if it was televised it would have been listed, but I'm really not sure if the radio broadcast team will be involved. Anyone know?

Answered my own question. Shows available to listen to here:

http://www.auburntigers.com/collegesportslive/index.html#live

Archived