Cam Newton is going off

aujeff11

Watch Cam mic'd up from the Redskins game. It may be the coolest mic'd up I have seen.

http://blackandbluereview.com/watch-cam-newton-micd-up-for-inside-the-nfl/

My son just played that for me, Cam is hilarious!! Panthers are legit. Steady offense that can run or pass. Some of play calls against Redskins were just jaw dropping. Cam has a freaking cannon!! The Panther D is really good with probably the best LB duo in the NFL.

Cam is not just doing great in the Panthers offense, Cam is RUNNING an offense and doing amazing.... with 0 talent at WR, granted Olsen is an amazing TE, but NO WRs and having the year they are having is insane.

Cam is not just doing great in the Panthers offense, Cam is RUNNING an offense and doing amazing.... with 0 talent at WR, granted Olsen is an amazing TE, but NO WRs and having the year they are having is insane.

I think Funchess is coming along nicely. Otherwise, yeah. Their starters are guys that would at best be the number 3, 4 or 5 WR on most rosters.

Cam being Cam..... Sorry if you don't have twitter

http://twitter.com/N...668329230061568

On Saturday he also told a bama fan that he'd slap the s*** out of him after he made a remark about pay for play. Video got lost in the shuffle of the sights and sounds/game day threads.

• 3 weeks later...

The WRs might not be top names of NFL, but the are good and not 0 talent there is a reason they are in the NFL.

The WRs might not be top names of NFL, but the are good and not 0 talent there is a reason they are in the NFL.

Cam is making them good. Ginn and Corey Brown are scrubs to be honest. I still find it hilarious but Miami fans booed their drafting of Ginn as a punt returner like 7 to 8 years ago. There is a reason he was drafted as a punt returner. Anyways, Ginn played in Carolina like two years ago and did decent while there. He went somewhere else and rode the bench because he was horrible. Came back to Carolina and he is back to doing decent. Jericho Cotchery is at best a veteran number three receiver and Funchess is a rookie.

Archived