AL-MS Allstar Game

au_bsci_04

That's how I feel about us recruiting north west Alabama too. I don't think we're recruiting woods for Florence and I just came from his basketball game and he's a legit 6'3-4" safety that can grow into a linebacker as well. Closest thing to a karlos dansby type recruit I've seen in a while and everybody has offered him but us (Florida, Michigan, miss, miss st, Tenn, Stanford, etc.)

We didn't recruit Beniquez Brown hard he'll be playing in the NFL, didn't go after e Thompson hard and watch he'll be an freshman all SEC guy. Even a tackle from Florence started at middle tn as a freshman and held his own against bammer. Reggie ragland is actually from Florence and bammer had a jump on him...

Yeah and AU missed on Joe Webb Qb for wenonah who broke a lot of passing records in the city of Birmingham his senior year, and he went on to be a star at UAB and he is headed to the pro bowl this year in the NFL.

Auburn also missed out on Bear, Wide out for Miss State #1 he was very interested in AU but we decided to go after Tony Stevens and his Teammate who transferred.

Auburn also missed out on Bear, Wide out for Miss State #1 he was very interested in AU but we decided to go after Tony Stevens and his Teammate who transferred.

I was told on this board that that guy always disliked Auburn and has said "No way he'd ever have signed with AU." Since I don't know him personally I can't vouch for that.

I was told on this board that that guy always disliked Auburn and has said "No way he'd ever have signed with AU." Since I don't know him personally I can't vouch for that.

Who Bear, because Bear and I grew up in West End together and he was considering Auburn late his senior season. He road with me to classic that year and I had on a huge AU coat and he thought AU would be very good in 2013 because of the way Gene and his staff was recruiting. And he was right, but ultimately I think the fact that miss. State offered him in Basketball and Football was the determining factor.

There was talks of us wanting him at tight end and maybe even d end instead of wr....I think that sounds like us. We have big athletes at positions we like to move them to new positions instead of being monsters at the positions they played

There was talks of us wanting him at tight end and maybe even d end instead of wr....I think that sounds like us. We have big athletes at positions we like to move them to new positions instead of being monsters at the positions they played

Yeah that sounds like a deal breaker lol

Archived