FBS Championship Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I saw someone say 35-38 points would be enough for us against Clemson next season.

I'm not so sure.

Oh look. Refs helping Bama again.

How did the pac12 crew get this assignment? They're the worst refs in CFB.

Think you just answered your own question.

they corrected the clock ....don't get too excited. Clemson did not handle the last few seconds well....that dump pass over the middle was a big mistake ....made them use a TO.

Refs really choked there....but you gotta block the interior on FG.

Gonna be a sh$t ton of game film sent to the NCAA for review in this one. How do you end up with refs this freaking pathetic in this damn NC game? I may not even watch the second half. These guys have learned something from bball refs. Just awful on all accounts.

Wow, Dabo calling out the refs on TV. I don't blame him a bit.

Yeah, that's not acceptable in the national championship game. Got to take care of the simple stuff.

That said, still should be up. 17-14

It is simply unbelievable in a national championship game, that the officials screw-up clock management that bad at the end of the half!

they corrected the clock ....don't get too excited. Clemson did not handle the last few seconds well....that dump pass over the middle was a big mistake ....made them use a TO.

But he used his TO because it was running down

They put seconds back on, but there should have been 11 seconds if not 12

?No they didn't it was at 12.... also it costed him a timeout.

Archived