FBS Championship Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson can't afford to help bama out....that INT was a really bad throw....sure changed the flow of the game

Just answer. Keep pace a keep the pressure on that turd team.

Clemson can't afford to help bama out....that INT was a really bad throw....sure changed the flow of the game

No doubt.

Putting a would-be tackler in a choke hold from behind and spinning him 180 degrees is no longer holding. I think bamas Oline should be the real criminoles. Dirtiest group I've ever seen play the game. No excuse for referees never seeing ANY of it.

Gee....all this conflicting commentary about holding, off sides, etc...makes me wonder if people are watching the same game.

Don't usually complain too much about the officials, but watching Bama over the last few years it is criminal what their OL gets away with game after game.

This a championship game...refs are not going to call everything they see....the way to ruin the game is make it a flag fest. That face mask was BLATANT...but both teams are holding and their Ds are just going to have to fight their way through it. JMO but no point in trying to keep count and to see if people can justify comments that the refs favor bama. I mean, why would they even care since they are from different conferences?

Maybe I'm still butthurt from them tackling our def. end on Stablers touchdown run in the mud in 67 :Sing:

I can understand that....I was in New Orleans with my new wife....saw the game on TV...ruined most of my weekend

Foster (whose name has been called a lot tonight) and Evans making back to back plays for uat. Stings a bit.

Foster (whose name has been called a lot tonight) and Evans making back to back plays for uat. Stings a bit.

No doubt.

Stings that qb as well

Why isn't Clemson calling a timeout?

Sack w/ 1:20+ to go in the half... ?

Well you don't want to give up a big chunk on second down and then u basically gave them more time if they convert

Let me say, I don't care for Fowler's game calling. He gets way too excited during the play. I like herbstreit but not fowler.

Is the guy who's hurt the one who got nailed in the back? blatently? again?

(Sorry if I've already missed the griping about the "missed" penalty calls on uat.)

Archived