Who's your NFL team?

GaTigerFan

Grew up cheering for the Cowboys. But I've lived in Nashville for 10 years now and was here when the Oilers moved and got a new name, uniform & logo, and stadium. The day they unveiled the name and logo, I became a die-hard Titans fan.

The Falcons but usually I do not watch the NFL. Michael Vick is pretty exciting so I guess it is ok to admit to being a ATL fan.

I don't really have one any longer...I was a Cowboys fan as a kid, but once I got into HS, the NFL was just something to kill time on Sundays. There's nothing like turning on an NFL game and enjoying a nice nap.

To be fair, I'm pretty disillusioned with pro sports, period.

N.E. Patriots. I am a northeastern transplant (CT mostly), and did most of my high school near Birmingham. Before I moved (at age 15), I knew zip about college football. I still love my Pats (even when they went 1-15), but ever since I decided to go to AU my senior year, it's been much more intense to love Auburn! I'm a huge fan of all the Boston teams (Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and Pats), Auburn of course, anyone that plays Bama, and anyone that plays the Yankees!

Grew up in Nashville a NFL fan without a team :( . I guess I bounced around from the redskins, jets, raiders, etc...., but as soon as the Oil-tans moved to town, I had someone to call my own. Getting to see the Music City Miracle in 2000 put me over the top with that team. Now I'm 100% Titans fan.

Then, of course, I moved away.

I'm from New Orleans, so I'm cursed with the Saints. WHO DAT, WHO DAT?!

DOLPHINS Baby!! It may have been an off year, but we all know what a good running back can do for you. It's on next year baby!!

Im a huge Fins fan. And I always try to pull for the teams that have my fav bama players and a couple of AU guys.

Oh and whatever teams that have my fantasy players on them!

I am odd I grew up here in the south but my fav. NFL team is the Bills. No one in my family can figure out how or why I like Buffalo.

Dirty Birds, Grits Blitz, Michael Vick Experience...call it what you will, I'm all for the Atlanta Falcons!! Although I don't see them making it back to the Super Bowl this year. My favorite AFC team would have to be the Steelers. I also like Brett Favre and the Pack (not so much after last Sunday though...yikes.)

As a native of Atlanta, the Falcons are my team. I really have no choice in the matter. However, growing up, I became a fan of the Steelers. I loved watching the Steel Curtain slam the Cowboys down.

I am a huge Chiefs fan and am hoping their pitiful record will give them a chance to pick up an Auburn man in one of the first two or three rounds. They have had excellent luck with Auburn guys, most notably, Tony Richardson who has been an all-pro fullback and team leader for them for years.

Anyway, since they're not in the playoffs I was pulling pretty heavily for the Packers(Midwest bias, but Oklahoma still sucks). Since Favre decided to go the way of Choklahoma and gave the Vikings the game last weekend I'll be pulling for the Rams the rest of the way. When they get beat this week(and why wouldn't they since I'm pulling for them) I'll update you as to who I'm pulling for.

Archived