Who's your NFL team?

GaTigerFan

BRONCOS ALL THE WAY

and a little bit a falcons fan living here in atlanta but when atlanta played the Denver in the super bowl it was DENVER all the way....

Denver has wonderful colors and my Wife is from there so we catch a game in Denver every year when we go up christmas...so Skiing and Broncos thats a winning combo...

i'm a free agent when it comes to NFL teams. i watch the games, but each year, i tend to start pulling for a given team (and lots of times against a few teams) as the year unfolds.

this year, i'd love to see the colts win, as well as the steelers...not NE.

living here in NC, near charlotte, i'm sort of globally partial to the panthers, i guess.

ct

The Raaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidahs!!!!!! Been a Silver and Black fan since the days of "The Mad Bomber", Daryl Lamonica...but having lived in NY for 15 years, I'm partial to the Jets and Giants too.

The Steelers. I've lived in over a dozen states but I was born in Pittsburgh and have always been a huge fan. Now that I live near Nashville I also pull for the Titans some.

I live in the Huntsville area, so I have gravitated toward the Titans. I grew up a Steelers fan, I'm not sure why. I loved watching Bradshaw, Swann, Stallworth and Harris on offense and the Steel Curtain D. My favorite player was "Mean" Joe Green. When the Steelers and Titans play, I still tend to pull for the Steelers. I guess childhood attachments are hard to break.

In the NFC, It's the Packers or Eagles but, I'm an AFC guy.

The Raaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidahs!!!!!! Been a Silver and Black fan since the days of "The Mad Bomber", Daryl Lamonica...but having lived in NY for 15 years, I'm partial to the Jets and Giants too.

138051[/snapback]

I'm a part of the Raider nation. Glad to see I'm not the only one on here.

Go Raiders!! War Eagle!!

I am kind of like CarolinaTiger. I have always been partial to the Dolphins and Falcons if I have to pick a team, but I will follow a few teams each year, especially as the playoffs get started. This year, I have followed the Steelers and the Colts. However, there are a few teams I simply can never cheer for and don't really know why. Among these are the Chiefs, Browns and Redskins. Don't ask me why, I just don't like them. Now, if one of them was to have a prominent Auburn star, it could change my mind (like the Bengals did this year).

THE HOUSTON TEXANS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Reason: David Carr is a great QB and a HOTTIE to boot. Plus, I am crossing my fingers that either Ronnie or Carnell will get drafted by the Texans - talk about my fantasy team! David Carr AND one of our Auburn boys? :cheer: Maybe Caddy or Ronnie can come in and teach Domminick Davis how to run.

My other favorite teams are the Colts (Gotta love that SEC boy!!) and the Steelers (I love the Bus and Bill Cowher is too funny on the sidelines - I love his facial expressions!! That jaw cracks me up. He also has NO lips - ever notice that?) and the Pats (Tom Brady was a great feel-good story winning that first Super Bowl after Bledsoe went out. The fact that he is also a hottie does not hurt.)

I also pull for the Saints (WHO DAT!) because, well, the corndog is also a longsuffering Saints fan and I try to be supportive.

On the other hand...

The Titans suck because they used to be the Oilers and we hate them for leaving.

The Cowboys suck because I lived in Dallas for five years during their last run of Super Bowls, and their local fans are obsessive, obnoxious and disgusting. That team of Aikman, Irvin, et al may have won, but they did it with some of the scummiest players to ever set foot on the field (Irvin, Lett, et al). It makes me sick to see Michael Irvin sit up there on ESPN and act like as big an a-hole as he did back then but get paid to act that way on TV like he knows something other than how to sell cocaine. He trashed Randy Moss but makes excuses for TO.

The Vikes suck because they put up with a punkass piece of crap like Randy Moss.

The Eagles suck - see above statement but insert the letters "TO" in lieu of Randy Moss.

Just one woman's opinion. No offense intended to anyone. I liked Philly before TO - I like McNabb and I think Andy Reid is a good coach. But they lowered their standards and so off they go to the bottom of my list for a while.

Go Steelers.......Jack Lambert, favorite

Da Bears...........Mike Singletary, as well as my Grandfather, favorite

Da Raaiiddaass..Jack Tatum, favorite

I really don't have a "Favorite", I like nearly all teams (Except the 'Boys)

My apartment is Covered with Framed Signed Jerseys, (Steel Curtain, Doomsday I, Fearsome Foursome, NY Sack Exchange, Purple People Eaters) as well as Framed signed photos, mostly of last year's Seniors......Collected by myself and Jumbo (Roomate)

I Just Love All Kinds of Football, even the XFL......Because it was in the middle of NFL and Spring Football.....War "BY GOD" Eagle

It's definitely the Falcons. Living in Auburn during school & getting nothing but the ATL every sunday on TV, you had no choice but to watch them. i got to go to several games during those 4 years. the best were during the super bowl run of 98. AUsome times...........better sunday game-watching times w/the boys!!!!!

been a coons fan for about 12 years, when i moved to atlanta and jeff george was QB

my favorite QB-RB combo in NFL history is Chris Chandler - Jamal Anderson

RAIDERS!!!!

I loved watching Jim Plunkett, Marcus Allen, Todd C. and the boys in the early 80's.

Oh and I almost forgot that number 34 at RB! :P

Archived