Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Warren Haynes is a damned monster. Not even human. I will try to show some restraint but a lot of his stuff might be showing up here in the near future.

Mississippi Mule... catchy.

I really do need to start back at page 1 of this thread. I'm relatively new to it.

Did that big concert in New Orleans with all the different bassists already get discussed? Unreal.

^Man, that's everything. I hear Levon Helm, Taj Mahal, Little Feat... awesome.

So Ry Cooder got me thinking about North Mississippi Allstars. I honestly forget sometimes that the dude isn't actually from Mississippi, lol, although he did work with the Dickinson boys' dad. Anyway, from there I started thinking about The Word. I stumbled on a video of them playing a so-so version of Voodoo Chile on a boat, which led me to thinking about Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Saw The Band in 1970 in Atl, Taj in a really small venue in Ft Laud and Little Feat in West Palm Beach. A little side story on Taj the venue was a really really same jazz place and he just showed up. I knew his music, actually had a few albums, but had no idea he was any where in So. Fl.

Also Gregg Allman did the same thing in North Palm Beach one night just showed up drunk as hell at this bar and started playing

Man I miss Scott. What a talent.............RIP

Late 70's singers/songwriters formed this group down under.

Fullbright is a serious talent.