The Government has gone to Nutsville

Knowledge of & respect for the us constitution is soooo crazy, huh ?

Oh looky. The writer in the OP's link is a raging islamaphobic. I'm just shocked I tell ya!

If I have said it once, I have stated it a thousand times even on my syndicated radio commentary The Edwards Notebook that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. For a number of years Muslims have been portrayed by well-meaning or politically motivated progressives as either Muslim moderates or radical Muslim terrorists. Unfortunately, such classifications have helped to dupe so-many into believing that most Muslims are simply the same as everyone else. That they simply want to live a good and decent life without any thoughts of killing non-Muslims per instructions in the quran.’

http://newswithviews.com/RonEdwards/ron152.htm

This here is watch you get win the dam libruls is in charge of goverments.

So you stand with those in Washington who are, apparently, more concerned with maintaining the status quo so that they can continue to operate under the same power structure allowing them to avail themselves of enormous wealth as long as they cater to their donors' whims and not the people they represent? You're not only a duplicitous moron but you're not even consistent in your idiocy. One day you rail against the current state of corruption in govt and the next you post an idiotic reference to "libruls" when the focus of the thread is actually about a divergence from the Constitution that is occurring in Washington and you know what? It's happening at an alarming rate.

Do yourself a favor and take a break from posting. You're only revealing what a phony and pathetic hypocrite you really are.

So you stand with those in Washington who are, apparently, more concerned with maintaining the status quo so that they can continue to operate under the same power structure allowing them to avail themselves of enormous wealth as long as they cater to their donors' whims and not the people they represent? You're not only a duplicitous moron but you're not even consistent in your idiocy. One day you rail against the current state of corruption in govt and the next you post an idiotic reference to "libruls" when the focus of the thread is actually about a divergence from the Constitution that is occurring in Washington and you know what? It's happening at an alarming rate.

Do yourself a favor and take a break from posting. You're only revealing what a phony and pathetic hypocrite you really are.

Obviously ICHY is hitting his targeted audience.

Obviously ICHY is hitting his targeted audience.

LOL , hey pajama boy! You're the only idiot here whose posts eclipse even ichy's on the asininity meter. You 2 are a perfect match in imbecility.

Funny, I am not the one who believes the answer to the problem of money in politics, government for sale, is a partisan answer. So, perhaps your echo chamber is actually doing you a disservice and, perhaps the person you are attempting to describe in your above rant, is actually yourself?

Funny, I am not the one who believes the answer to the problem of money in politics, government for sale, is a partisan answer. So, perhaps your echo chamber is actually doing you a disservice and, perhaps the person you are attempting to describe in your above rant, is actually yourself?

Perhaps, huh? is that ALL you got? Where was your typical repudiation of "rhetoric? You abandoned that already? Why am I not suprised you leaped straight away to partisanship when I made absolutely no reference to it at all. I actually believe the republican establishment is the biggest bunch of liars on the Hill. My disdain is definitely not limited to "libruls" that YOU so desperately love to assume. Your assumptions continue to reveal your overall lack of insight and lack of an ability to measure those you prefer to attack for obvious personal reasons. Ive actually begun to experience a deep sense of pity for you.

Perhaps, huh? is that ALL you got? Where was your typical repudiation of "rhetoric? You abandoned that already? Why am I not suprised you leaped straight away to partisanship when I made absolutely no reference to it at all. I actually believe the republican establishment is the biggest bunch of liars on the Hill. My disdain is definitely not limited to "libruls" that YOU so desperately love to assume. Your assumptions continue to reveal your overall lack of insight and lack of an ability to measure those you prefer to attack for obvious personal reasons. Ive actually begun to experience a deep sense of pity for you.

Simply being angry with the world is not a solution. Your angry rants are meaningless.

Homer, what is it about the Constitution that you don't like?

What is it about Ron Edwards that makes you take him so seriously?

Clumsy dodge.

Homer, what is it about the Constitution that you don't like?

What is it about Ron Edwards that makes you take him so seriously?

Clumsy dodge.

Yeah, right. As if I needed to dodge such a stupid begging-the-question post. :-\

Archived