Player Visits this weekend

subterranean_jack

Lagarette Blount RB 6-1 215 **

Bobby Greenwood DE 6-6 235 ***

S. A. Hoyt S 6-1 180*

Ismeal Grant WR 6-3 170*

So nobody interesting I take it

140763[/snapback]

As far as Interesting, Bobby Greenwood and LaGarrette Blount are pretty interesting......Also, Ismeal Grant is a 6'3 170 WR that runs a 4.43 40. He's going to be a Real sleeper, only a 1*......But as far as 4 or 5*s go, nobodys a 4/5* this weekend.........I would like to get Bobby and Ismeal.......We're going after LaGarrette as a Plan B, just incase Antone decides to go to Florida or FSU....Those are his last two visits, this weekend and next......Who knows we might get 'em both.........Fingers Crossed

Please refrain from listing kid's names and then making comments like "nobody interesting". It never ceases to amaze me at how foolish grownups can be about where kids go to school. That is just ridiculous. Why don't you just call them scrubs or something. It's the same damn thing.

the 5th person is Aairon Savage (3* Corner from Albany, GA)

both Blount and Grant will be a sign and place because of academics

hoyt has been offered as a walk on. he is a teammate of trott.

Some of these 1 star recruits will go on to be all-stars. We have had multiple walk-ons at Auburn play in the NFL pro-bowl. Tons of very talented HS players get over-looked by colleges every year. Hype plays a big role in the stars rankings.

I also find it wrong to make offensive comments like "nobody interesting I take it". It reflects poorly on the poster more than it does the athlete.

Goodman is still unsure where he will end up. miss. state has recruited him hard. this guy was off the radar until auburn noticed him. now he has offers from fsu, ok, min, nc state and vandy. i think he will end up in auburn.

Greenwood is the only non-committed 2005 scholly athlete in this weekend. Savage and Trahan, who are Auburn commits who were supposed to visit both had to cancel - but are firm committments.

Blount and Grant are both sign and places - kind of like what we did with Preache Rodriguez. Let them know we are interested big time - but get them into JUCO to develop them - then get them later.

Hoyt is being offerend a "preferred walkon" slot and is from the same school as Trott.

Greenwood's a pretty good prospect.

140764[/snapback]

I saw an article this morning that says that Bamar and FSU are his faves...but that he's visiting AU this weekend. Maybe Tubs will do the magic on him...but I think he goes to FSU. Just a hunch. But hey, who knows? Maybe we can reel him in.... :au::homer:

Greenwood, at 6'6" has the size and frame to gain weight & possibly play as a DT or DE. With 4.85 speed he could be a very good DT in a couple of years. A tall fast DT can be very effective.

Please refrain from listing kid's names and then making comments like "nobody interesting".  It never ceases to amaze me at how foolish grownups can be about where kids go to school. That is just ridiculous. Why don't you just call them scrubs or something. It's the same damn thing.

140766[/snapback]

pc isn't an adult. He is a college student :lol: . As hard as it is I try to cut him some slack for stupid a$$ed comments like the one on this thread. Perhaps he will mature one day soon.

Archived