Fighting Soilders Question

TrueTiger

I was wondering if anyone on hear wears those bands.. like livestrong or the other ones.. I am in the process of getting a company to make a navy blue one with orange writing that says Fighting Soilders 13-0 on it. I think it would be AUSOME.. I have to see how many I could sell.... They would be 5 bucks or under for each.. Thanks for your time

WAR EAGLE

Would any of the money go to charity?

I wear a livestrong every day.

141595[/snapback]

You could give a portion to Chette Williams' Ministries, just a thought...

141595[/snapback]

You could give a portion to Chette Williams' Ministries, just a thought...

141596[/snapback]

ooohhhh good call!

I was wondering if anyone on hear wears those bands.. like livestrong or the other ones.. I am in the process of getting a company to make a navy blue one with orange writing that says Fighting Soilders 13-0 on it. I think it would be AUSOME.. I have to see how many I could sell.... They would be 5 bucks or under for each.. Thanks for your time

WAR EAGLE

141593[/snapback]

I might buy one if Soldiers is spelled correctly. :P

WAR EAGLE

141593[/snapback]

I might buy one if Soldiers is spelled correctly. :P

141613[/snapback]

That "Spell Check Edition" will also be available for $6, with the extra $1 going to TU21 as a "lexicon fee." *grin*

Guest Tigrinum Major

I wear a livestrong all the time.

My son bought a band that was half ornage and half blue at Hibbett's the other day that had "War Eagle" stamped in it. It had the official NCAA certification on it. I point that out so you will be careful when doing this. People sue over all kinds of crap these days. I bet if you did contribute some to charity that it would be a way to steer clear of any troubles.

My son bought a band that was half ornage and half blue at Hibbett's the other day that had "War Eagle" stamped in it.  It had the official NCAA certification on it.  I point that out so you will be careful when doing this.  People sue over all kinds of crap these days.  I bet if you did contribute some to charity that it would be a way to steer clear of any troubles.

141660[/snapback]

70_1_b.JPG

This the one you're talking about? This sucker is on ebay selling right now for $9.05 :blink::blink:

Guest Tigrinum Major

My son bought a band that was half ornage and half blue at Hibbett's the other day that had "War Eagle" stamped in it.  It had the official NCAA certification on it.  I point that out so you will be careful when doing this.  People sue over all kinds of crap these days.  I bet if you did contribute some to charity that it would be a way to steer clear of any troubles.

141660[/snapback]

70_1_b.JPG

This the one you're talking about? This sucker is on ebay selling right now for $9.05 :blink::blink:

141686[/snapback]

Yep. He bought three at Hibbett's for maybe $5 a piece. I really don't know the price, my wife took him and brought back one for all three kids. I would surmise that they would not have been much more than that because my wife is not one to spend a bunch of money on that type of thing.

Guest Tigrinum Major
If I can find it, I'll buy it.

141700[/snapback]

PowerI, I have to say that I agree with your designation of Official Worry Wart/Pessimist based on this post. You seem to be able to worry about everything, including whether or not you will be able to find a bracelet.

Is this an act for the board or are you this much of a pessimist in everyday life?

If its big enough i can wear 3 at one time!

141935[/snapback]

Yea that would look cool....... :huh: :thumbsdown: ...........I'll buy a couple.....Hell, if they're small enough I'll buy one and put it on my um............. :lol: , Just kiddin.........Are they going to be one size fits all? Because I'd like to buy one for my 3 year old Nephew.......

If its big enough i can wear 3 at one time!

141935[/snapback]

Hell, if they're small enough I'll buy one and put it on my um............. :lol: , Just kiddin.........

142036[/snapback]

:blink::no::blink::no:

ok ok hold the phone here... are we talking about a 1/2 and 1/2 thing or are we talking all blue with orange writing? I'm digging the all blue not necessarily the 1/2 and 1/2.

Archived