Men vs. Texas Tech - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunans looks up the floor finds spencer and Spencer goes up for the jam and is fouled.  shooting 2.  1st good.  2nd good.  33-19

I'm really not a basketball expert. Just like seeing my Tigers play well.

But it seems to me like we have several big guys swarming at the basket and altering shots (not necessarily blocking, but making things awkward for the shooters). That's gotta be a good thing, right?

Dunans works the perimeter and lobs one in the middle to Spencer and spencer is fouled.  1st no good.  2nd good.  34-19

I wish these game announcers ( in general) would actually read a rule book.  There is NO REQUIREMENT at all for the defender to be set to draw a charge.  It's never been in the rule book anywhere.

Purifoy!!!!!!

Edit: Too soon - they called it a charge... ?? after the steal and made basket. Dang...

This one caught me off guard. Thought it was a 6 or 7p start. Whoops. Can't find any way to watch it without cable so Rod will have to do. Leaves me out of commenting. I'm sure no one is disappointed. :D

3 minutes ago, jared52 said:

This one caught me off guard. Thought it was a 6 or 7p start. Whoops. Can't find any way to watch it without cable so Rod will have to do. Leaves me out of commenting. I'm sure no one is disappointed. :D

Give the cbssports app a shot if you can

Just got home and wasn't even sure I had this channel. Fortunately I do and am ready for a great second half. I take no responsibility for a jinx though. :)

I should have gone to this.  My wife and I had our honeymoon at a hotel that's a 5 minute walk from the arena.  Also, this is not actually in Cancun.  It's Puerto Aventuras, about 75 minutes south of Cancun and 15 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen.  BEAUTIFUL area!

Archived